Author Topic: Replica bentley body kit for sale fugazzi last kit around!!!  (Read 11725 times)

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
Re: Replica bentley body kit for sale fugazzi last kit around!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 09:38:27 PM »
WTB Replica Bentley interior

looking for fiberglass dash, center console, door cards & rear side panels, steering wheel cover, fake engine cover, radio surround, convertible deck cover......send price quotes to:

italianknightrider@yahoo.com
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

AdrianBurton

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 12:29:10 PM »
as far as I know there aren't any being made anywhere, you can keep pinging the group an unfinished build may and do pop up from time to time

TnTkustoms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 09:38:00 PM »
I am new to this site, and I realize this is an old post, but does anyone know where I can find a Fugazzi Bentley kit for a Sebring? Researching it they don't make it anymore due to the lawsuit they had, but really want to find one. I picked up a pretty decent 03 Sebring dirt cheap and really want to do this conversion. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this seemed like a pretty good place to start with this group :-)

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 12:40:55 AM »
I see you build them as well, and your ad says this can be built for under $8k in under a month

If I bought this from you and paid $8000 for you To build for me, my concern is how you would you have the time , if you haven't had the time to build it before ?   Will it really be ready in a month for $8000?

D7

• Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 12:30:42 AM »
So if I was to buy the kit... how much would you charge to install it?

coast2coast

• Liked: 3
Replica bentley body kit for sale fugazzi last kit around!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 09:20:55 PM »
This is a brand new fiberglass body kit designed to fit right onto a 2001 to 2006 chrysler sebring convertible. I was planning to assemble this however I have not had the time. I have over $7500 in all of these parts, this is a fugazzi kit made of high quality fiberglass not full of air voids. Headlight buckets are included, Interior panels are included, tail light lenses are included. Everything in these pictures plus some of the parts I did not take pictures of are included. All parts are sitting here ready to pick up anytime. If you know how to do body work and paint you can build your bentley style car for under 8k in less then a month with this body kit, Very user friendly. The dash overlay even lets you reuse your glove box, guages, ac controls and steering surround parts. Very slick! The last three pictures are of cars built with the exact same kit, but of course these cars are not included in this sale. These pictures are for example only! Please call or email with any questions 480349772seven We can build these cars as well.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 04:03:53 PM by coast2coast »