Author Topic: these its what inspirecomposites sendme  (Read 11688 times)

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: these its what inspirecomposites sendme
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2015, 10:30:26 PM »
Thank you for your informative post. I am glad to know your assessment as to the mental condition of my fellow members, especially regarding a thread that has been dead for over four months.

FauxDiablo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 8
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2015, 09:57:58 AM »
I'm not even going to read the whole post, but I can tell you one thing... People who are smart enough to post pictures on the internet, are smart enough to post them correctly. When these two facts are contradicted, there is something wrong mentally.

A) The person does not bother to make sure his post reads well...lazy.
B) The person checks, but does not care...hack.
C) Complains about buying something sight-unseen...beta.

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2015, 10:16:43 AM »
Redhammer: Maybe you could start your own thread about your wheels.
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

redhammer

• Liked: 40
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2015, 02:39:28 PM »
Little update: It's been almost 4 weeks, this person has not shipped the wheels back.
After we saw the wheels listed for sale my friend from NJ sent him a text message and it went back and forth with him, this person was trying to sell him the wheels and claimed they came out of his '98 diablo. I then confronted him and told him my lawyer documented everything and he will be sued for selling stolen property. He immediately started texting me that the wheels he was selling were his friends and not my wheels  and that they had sold the day before...and they were from 98 diablo(keep in mind these are 91-93 diablo wheels), obviously he was selling my wheels with pictures of my wheels.  He said i still have your wheels here and I will ship them back and of course he deleted the ad. But I saved them all.
He said he arranged for 2 different companies to pick them up and that I will receive them in few days and pay at delivery because he has broke. I agreed even though initial agreement was for him to ship them back at his cost.Week passed he said the shipping company never called him. I then arranged for fedex to go pick them up, they went 3 times and finally called me and said the address was not correct. He then said he doesn't live there any more and has different address. Then he said to send fedex to the new address but if they don't show up by next day he will be gone to Mexico for a month. I then asked him to take them to fedex store and ship them back with my account number(fed ex store 5 miles from him) he says he postponed the trip till Monday(5 min ago he said he was leaving the next day). He finally said he will take the wheels to fedex. This was last week he never did and not responding to me any more.
I see hi is selling the car now and claiming it has ZO6 corvette ls7 engine which is a lie, stay away from this lying POS I will go ahead and pursue a legal route to get my stuff back.

redhammer

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2015, 10:48:40 AM »
Inspire, I appreciate the insight, I did exchange more messages with him this morning. Absolutely not true I told him chassis was complete 100%, I will post copies of all messages exchanged to prove he was told axles are NOT included, few other parts are missing and it is not running chassis. This was before he sent any money to me. There is more to this story that I haven't posted and I have proof for everything that was discussed BUT we had a talk this morning and he said he will ship the wheels back. I'll give him a benefit of the doubt, I think he is a young kid and maybe overwhelmed by the magnitude of this project and made some wrong decisions.  I will leave at that for now and give him the chance to make it right.

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2015, 10:27:25 AM »
Although i dont have any business between redhammer and david, they have both called me and told me their side. talking with david this morning, from my understanding there seemed to be a miscommunication about what was being bought. David expected to get a non running chassis, but all the missing parts that would have it running would be included, like cv axles and other crucial components. When it arrived with missing parts, he told redhammer to send him the missing parts or he wont send the wheels back. This is what was said to me, i dont know if its true or not, but im just relaying that side of the story. Though David did say he was going to send the wheels back. and i think redhammer should get a few parts to him. Both sides should compromise to make it right. I dont think either side was trying to cheat each other out of anything, perhaps some miscommunication.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 10:29:53 AM by INSPIREcomposite »

eddie

• Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2015, 07:47:05 PM »
 back in days I give 5 bills deposit for a kit, months went by with all bull crap excuses , well I got my couple Russian ex  commando friends
to visit ,who had a little chat with him and come back with my cash. it was a pleasure for them to take a few hours drive.  8)

some of the people better watch out , it could be someone from  Hell knocking on their door.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2015, 07:22:54 PM »
WOW! That is low!!! This guy has some serious balls, I hope no one on here has any intentions of doing further business with this piece of work! Let him drown in his own doings and have no hope of ever finishing his own car! I for one will not sell, trade, etc. with this joker! Hope others follow suit! I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune Redhammer, hope you get it sorted out!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

satinta

• Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2015, 06:53:17 PM »
The same exact thing happened to me back in the day.  Really, it was on him to pick up the car without the wheels. Never include items that were not in the deal.

redhammer

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2015, 01:43:46 PM »
This crook has been selling them since last Sunday, before he even contacted me with any "issues". Posted for sale 2:12pm Sunday look at the picture attached. He had every intention not to return the wheels back. 
http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/5018772671.html

76mx

• Liked: 358
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2015, 10:35:46 PM »
Notnilc,
   This is the first like that I have ever given, but that is an absolute astute observation. You have an incredible grasp of the obvious, I mean that as a compliment.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 11:09:27 PM by 76mx »

rodrieguz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 77
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2015, 07:45:47 PM »
 >:( >:(  boils my blood when guys are not truthful.  Good luck getting your wheels man.

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2015, 08:02:44 AM »
Wow I'm sorry that you are going through this.  Thanks for letting us know so we can avoid dealing with this person.  Hope it all works out!
Pedro

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 11:45:53 PM »
Has there ever been, in the history of Lamboclone, a smooth transaction when a body or chassis or both has to be shipped. Always pick it up in person if at all possible. Sorry this happened to you bud.

redhammer

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 10:50:35 PM »
This person is the biggest pos I have dealt with. I was selling my murcie project with chassis, he called me and insisted he wanted to buy just the chassis by itself for his aventador build which he btw said looks beautifully done. (keep in mind he was saying inspire composite sent him pos body and missing stuff and what not) I decided to sell it after we talked. I told him my chassis needed axles and few other things before he bought the car but it almost complete chassis. I have proof for our conversation via text messages.
I was supposed to put it on rollers but couldn't find a cheap set that fit, bought a set for cheap locally but they didn't clear the brakes, so I had no choice but to send the chassis with the oem diablo wheels that were on it and he promised he will send them back. Then he said he may buy them, I told him they wont look good on aventador but if he wants to buy them he can, i figured he would use them to build the car and swap them when car is finished. I started to get suspicious and called the shipper and asked him if he is willing to remove the wheels upon delivery and bring them back and he said he will do it. But this guy told him he bought them from me and not to worry about it.
Anyways he got the chassis and started complaining that I overcharged him, that I told him it was finished and drivable, then he said i told him all parts were included but some not installed. I clearly told him axles are not included. I even sent him a copy of our messages to prove him he was told axles were not included.
He says send me the axles and i promise I'll ship the wheels back right away.
I gave this person bunch of stuff for free that he never asked for I just sent them with the car. This went on for few days, I tried to be nice and asked him to send them back and I'll send him some more parts I have extras and don't need just to get my wheels back. Why in the world I would not send them if I had them.
This person is a thief and low life and nobody should deal with him in future. I spoke with Nate and he confirmed he was doing the same thing to him. If anyone is willing to help me get my stuff I'd really appreciate it. This person is located in Houston tx, I have his address and all.