Author Topic: Any Other interior fit the Diablo???  (Read 1694 times)

minihawn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 84
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: Any Other interior fit the Diablo???
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 10:21:28 AM »
RT::

Thank u, I couldn't agree more. I'm considering a Gallardo or Advanta door interior..thanks again
Fate has no choice

RT

• Liked: 308
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 10:10:13 PM »
What we all have to remember is, these are custom cars we build for our pleasure.  I understand making everything possible the same as original but that can get expensive and leave you with something that is not "YOU".  Of course it might make a difference when you go to sell if that is your main concern.  But really, you will NEVER get back the amount of money (and time) you put into it.  If you make the interior custom, and it looks really good, and you like it, WHO CARES!  There are so many people who don't even know what a real Lambo interior looks like.
Custom build everything if you want to.  Just make it nice and finished well.

RT
It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR.

minihawn

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 09:20:42 PM »
Thank u. I actually agree with the "trying to sell it" part. I will defiantly think it over. And yes I have the "newer" interior just still looks dated to me. I'm a slightly younger builder (31) and everything "oem" is not that on the top of my list..
Fate has no choice

lambo_sam

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
  • So. Cal, living the lambo dream everyday!
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/147611676@N08/albums
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 08:44:58 PM »
If I may give my .02 cents, Stick to oem looking, or at least get the 2001 interior if you don't have that. Nothing looks more horrid than trying to use some toyota, nissan, honda interior in a diablo, That's just a dead giveaway, I think you would appreciate it more when it looks oem when the car is done, and on top of that if you had to sell it, it would look more appealing to your buyer. But hey it's your car, do what you like.

minihawn

Any Other interior fit the Diablo???
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 05:17:58 PM »
Aside from the interior that comes with most Diablo kids, what other interior have you guys seen that may have been  fabricated. Thinking about going for a much more modern interior in my Diablo, obviously not OEM but something that has a nice classical yet modern look any ideas?
Fate has no choice

minihawn

Any Other interior fit the Diablo???
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 01:26:58 PM »
Aside from the interior that comes with most Diablo kids, what other interior have you guys seen that may have been  fabricated. Thinking about going for a much more modern interior in my Diablo, obviously not OEM but something that has a nice classical yet modern look any ideas?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 05:15:59 PM by minihawn »
Fate has no choice