Author Topic: Greetings from Atlanta Georgia  (Read 1189 times)

AdrianBurton

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
Re: Greetings from Atlanta Georgia
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 11:13:40 PM »
welcome to the forum!!!!

Remember lots of pics

Okinxela sg1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 09:56:51 PM »
Nice to met you Rob,
Our client did not tell us where exactly he acquired the kit from. But we wouldn't recommend getting the kit from the same place. Poor quality and flimsy. But that's why he commissioned us, to basically re-do the entire kit. One of our techs had looked up the specs of the aventador roadster and it matches. So his money did not go to complete waste.
Our job is to perfect the kit, stretch out his fiero, build a frame, then our techs will finish it off with the body and paint work. He would also like the kit to be molded. For future use if he were to damage it in any way. To do mold is concerned, the best way we've found to piece it out. I.E. the fenders, bumpers and quarter panels will be separated then modeled. To ensure quality thickness of the fiberglass. Also to give the entire car a more factory "look" instead of having it look like a replica right off the rip. Pricing a job like this, a ball park amount is $25k to $37k. That's just labor, all the materials are bought by the customer initially, any additional materials would have a reciept then tacked onto the final balance. Keep in mind we are only commissioned to install, stretch, build a frame, paint and body, then molding out and finishing pieces. No interior, electrical or engine work. Any other questions please feel free to ask. You can also find us on INSTAGRAM Replicar.Republic our YouTube channel is in the works. Thanks so much for following our progress.

Rob James

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 11:04:26 AM »
I for one will be following this with keen interest. Are you able to tell me where you sourced the Kit, and what you paid for it, via PM? Other things I'd like to know are what are you charging your client to build it and does that include stretching it? If you'd prefer, let me know via Personal Message.

Rob,  ::beers

Okinxela sg1

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Greetings from Atlanta Georgia
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 10:59:10 PM »
Hello there,
One of our loyal clients just dropped off a new a project into our garage.
An aventador Roadster 2013 model (kit). Along with 88'fiero as their donor car, we are going to be documenting the process for any interested parties. Hopefully this will inspire some of you all, to partake in a new venture. Check us out on Instagram @Replicar.Republic
Or Facebook www.facebook.com/Replicar.Republic this will be a turn key vehicle. However the one built after will be a completed.