Author Topic: LP640 tail lights. Both left and right for $1K or a fair offer. ( location: U.S)  (Read 4852 times)

faker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 26
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
I want! So much better without the strip I think

Legitlights

• Liked: 4
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
 Here's the tail lights without the strips.  :notworthy

Legitlights

Listed couple more pics during night.  The lights are listed in eBay. Thanks Lamboclone.  You guys rock!  ::headbang
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:50:14 AM by Legitlights »

Legitlights

I only have this one used lights for sale guys.  Those interested can buy or make me a offer at EBAY.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:25:21 PM by Legitlights »

Legitlights

Listed couple more pics during night.  The lights are listed in eBay. Thanks Lamboclone.  You guys rock!  ::headbang

Legitlights

I have listed this lights back on EBay.  Anybody interested can buy it there.  Thanks .  ::wave.   This lights are very durable. Lens are not glass. It's plastic. The tint is very well done. Not even one bubble on the lens you guys.
Here's couple pics of the lights:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 01:34:23 PM by Legitlights »

Legitlights

::headbang
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:54:07 AM by Legitlights »

AsantiLP

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
Ok then the lens is same as what IKR provides, CKI fiberglass tail light buckets and ebay bulbs?

When you say it "curves" a lot of people will get confused and will think you are talking about the bottom curve that I haven't seen replicated yet. If you had a replica of the actual lens with that curve these would sell fast and I would be the first one to buy a set from you. Either way they do look great and I hope you sell them fast..Good luck! ::thumbup

AsantiLP

• Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
You say "Lens were specially  ordered  (pre-cut and shaped for perfect curves to OEM." but I don't see the curve in your pictures? Can you take a clear picture of the bottom of the light so we can see that curve? Also do you have pics of just the lenses before installation so it's easier to see the curve? It looks like these are just plexiglass that IKR uses?I could be wrong....I am very interested too I just need to have that curve on the bottom...

Legitlights

Here's few pics of the lights without the lights on. I'll have some with lights on later today .

Legitlights

Not a problem. I will take couple close ups and post it by end of the day.  This lights are very well made.   Looks factory. The parts were not cheap making this  lights. (Housing and lens were couple hundreds then the lights with paint and the middle lens. Spent over $500 for sure just for the materials. Then got refurbished, spent another hundred or two. Only on the materials.

lp670mike

• Lambo Mafia
  • Liked: 282
  • Member Rating Points: +10/-0
This is interesting, but some more clear pictures of the product would be appreciated.  I saw these on ebay and the pictures were very unclear there as well. A lot of people are looking for a good tail light solution. But I don't think many people are going to drop that kind of coin without seeing clear pictures of them. Not trying to discount your work, just stating my concern. For what its worth I may be interested if the quality is there. ::thumbup

Legitlights

This custom LP640 tail lights were originally taken out from a replica LP640. Details included:

Left side tail light
Right side tail light
Carbon fiber housing and frame. (Color black)
Lens were specially  ordered  (pre-cut and shaped for perfect curves to OEM.  UV protected on top line tint . Lens looks perfect!

Comes with Lamborghini LEDS. All lights in excellent working order . Reverse/brake/daytime/signals (left and right) emergency are all there.

Selling price: $1000.  (Make me a good offer) 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 11:48:52 AM by Legitlights »