Author Topic: *** Serious CASH Buyer - Wanted Perfect Diablo Replica ***  (Read 5876 times)

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
Re: *** Serious CASH Buyer - Wanted Perfect Diablo Replica ***
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 09:15:58 PM »
he's the best, how ever location is in British Columbia Canada and price is far more now in 80-90K can. you have the cash then that's what you are looking for. forgetabout the rest.according to your taste.

Vicarious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: *** Serious CASH Buyer - Wanted Perfect Diablo Replica ***
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 05:58:58 PM »
Perhaps something like this in build quality and representation -

http://lamborghinireplica.com/ForSale/Lamborghini%20For%20Sale%20Dragi%20081612.htm

Vicarious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
*** Serious CASH Buyer - Wanted Perfect Diablo Replica ***
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 10:10:36 PM »
I'm looking for a perfect, or near perfect turnkey Diablo. I'm a serious cash buyer today with a serious budget. I've been looking around, and know the market. I also know some of the best cars out there are often not advertised.

I would like to see CLEAR video and pictures of the car.

I'm looking for a turnkey pristine or near perfect example. If you are selling or know someone who would please PM me or leave your information here on this thread. Or if you had a car and sold it, and think its current owner would be open to selling...?

I prefer an LS1 or similar. And to be upfront, I'm not really interested in V6's.
I'm looking for something that looks and sounds the part, with a little performance.

I'd prefer all aspects of the car be in good working order. Not to be disrespectful, but there is a lot of junk out there, and I'm looking for something GREAT. Preferably in the U.S. If you think this may be your car or know someone, please refer them.

Thank you for your help.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:19:24 PM by Vicarious »