Author Topic: New ~ looking for legit Lamborghini Replica Builders!  (Read 18595 times)

lambocars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
Re: New ~ looking for legit Lamborghini Replica Builders!
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2016, 04:52:25 PM »
if you have the money to invest because you do not?
why not spend a little money to visit shop builders?
any good and reputable builder will fall from heaven for you.
you know the story of the selling of milk?

Wrenn The Reviewer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 4
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2016, 03:55:36 PM »
So even with this quote above you still decided to make a video for Rob in which you say that building replicas is your business and that you are taking $1000.00 deposits?  You also mention he is your friend.  This is starting to not make any sense with what you have said during this whole thread.

just a video to add content to the site. No forms, no real anything yet until I find someone who has the qualities im looking to moving forward with. If anyone is actually trying to do this for a living and see my posting here, I hope they reach out because I am definitely the one to bring ANYONE with ANY BUSINESS to success. If you own ANY business please contact me I will show you how to be great ^^

Madmods and Nickmkk, check the YouTube video linked in the FlankerG post. Wrenn is not the referral middleman, he and Rob have a business together that employs people to build these cars. All of the negotiation and contracting is referred to Wrenn and his Colorado number. Now that I am dealing with Wrenn, and with the price way down for a quality product, I am interested. 

- and no i don't do any business with Rob.. I wouldn't just because of his past, the only way I WOULD is if i went to arizona myself and micro managed his butt every day and that is just not feasible.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 03:58:45 PM by Wrenn The Reviewer »

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2016, 10:24:36 AM »
Madmods and Nickmkk, check the YouTube video linked in the FlankerG post. Wrenn is not the referral middleman, he and Rob have a business together that employs people to build these cars. All of the negotiation and contracting is referred to Wrenn and his Colorado number. Now that I am dealing with Wrenn, and with the price way down for a quality product, I am interested. 

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2016, 01:16:51 AM »
Are you guys saying wren is Robb?
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

nickmkk

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • Cloquet, MN
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2016, 11:30:25 PM »
This is just speculation but Rob probably promised him a free car if he brings in enough business.  Sadly, Rob will likely rip off the customers and instead of getting a car he'll get sued.

76mx

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2016, 11:20:30 PM »
Pedro, realize also that he has moved from his stated objective of being a referral service to the contact number for contracting a build. This is why I am interested in being his first customer. Whoever he may subcontract with, if there becomes a problem with the subcontractor, it is his problem and not mine.

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2016, 10:22:14 PM »
like i said i chose not to use rob. he has felonies i can clearly pull up and see.

So even with this quote above you still decided to make a video for Rob in which you say that building replicas is your business and that you are taking $1000.00 deposits?  You also mention he is your friend.  This is starting to not make any sense with what you have said during this whole thread.
Pedro

76mx

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2016, 08:26:29 PM »
As I sit here contemplating whether I want to be your first customer, it occurs to me that you never defined what the total cost was finally driven down to, and what exactly a quality build means (other than it had a Corvette motor). I would like a Diablo roadster. Please define the product, I have the $1,000.   

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2016, 06:53:05 PM »
I would get that video down before people start coming to colorado to have you killed or beat up, I don't know Rob but I know at least 3 people who have been screwed over by him, and a hand full over other claims of folks who have paid and recived nothing.

I don't make any accusation about anyone and I stear clear of drama, I make my own judgments based on my own experiences and I wouldn't dare do business with him just because a bad reputation is a review, I have yet to see a good review.

And the fact I know people that have been screwed legitimately by Rob. Btw flank I'm trying to get jets to finish my car and your right about how amazing his car was. Hopfully I can get him to agree to finish mine when I'm ready.

have me killed? whoa calm down. and btw when you gonna hit me up?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 10:51:17 AM by Superman »

faker

• Liked: 26
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2016, 06:06:39 PM »
I would get that video down before people start coming to colorado to have you killed or beat up, I don't know Rob but I know at least 3 people who have been screwed over by him, and a hand full over other claims of folks who have paid and recived nothing.

I don't make any accusation about anyone and I stear clear of drama, I make my own judgments based on my own experiences and I wouldn't dare do business with him just because a bad reputation is a review, I have yet to see a good review.

And the fact I know people that have been screwed legitimately by Rob. Btw flank I'm trying to get jets to finish my car and your right about how amazing his car was. Hopfully I can get him to agree to finish mine when I'm ready.

FlankerG

• Liked: 1
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2016, 01:02:16 PM »
Wrenn the reviewer https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxdWYKxPh9U

I saw your YouTube video you did for Rob, to my experience understanding from marketing and business perspective his replicar business is basically on life support... Your the guy who's coming in to hopefully revive it.

If Rob wants to be big like he was once before he needs to get on Camera and address a lot of his wrong doings and own up. Not have someone else do it. Working for the Marine Corps we were taught customer service and that's what either makes and breaks a business. Rob needs to pull up his big boy pants and do it himself and cut out any middle men shielding him from anyone. Because anyone tied to Joe at Inland exotics has been proven to be cancerous to this community from scamming people out of money or providing them with a shitty product after charging someone 35k to build it.

The sad part is that Rob is more than capable of doing it. I believe he can! He has the talent to build cars, yet he keeps reinventing himself and falling back into his same old ways. Again I'm not knocking his business but I've sat on the kit car side lines for years now and this is what I'm seeing from him. Producing a video claiming you're legit is not the answer. Super replicas does the same thing, same with Las Vegas replicas and every other scammer who continues to kill the kit car industry for the worse.

Rob has a lot of work ahead of him and my advice is he for one needs to build products and actually sell them to people before claiming he's the best in the business, again he builds cool cars, best in the business? Hell no! Stop being so darn ignorant when people like Murcie-me and Jets303 just to name a few have built far more accurate cars in which I've seen in person, I've seen one of his products in person and it's not even a close match. Not trying to sound like a D### but he needs to take a step back and focus on becoming a great resource .

I'm in San Diego but I make frequent trips to Phoenix and as a matter of fact I may be relocating there very soon, I'll be back there for Christmas time. I can help you and Rob back on your feet by not only providing videos and pics from an unpaid and unbiased source(me) in which I'd be willing to slap together a video and take pics and put my own word out there, but at the same time I'm not going to put my name on something that's bad for this hobby. But please understand my words are harsh but I don't sugar coat nonsense, I'd really like to see more lambo kits hit the market again but with all these scammers and bad experiences it's killed it completely!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 01:04:28 PM by FlankerG »

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2016, 11:15:40 PM »
Hey no hard feelings, it is all good. I had lunch today with two of my best friends who each own car dealerships. I asked them about a service like this and they said they both used one. If I understand it all correctly, anytime someone searches for one of their models, that lead is found and referred to them. They pay $25 per lead and both agreed that about 10% of them become closed deals, making the total lead payment for each sale right at $250. They also both agreed that the average new car sale is $30-$35,000. Using these numbers, leads generated for an $80,000 car should be worth about $700 or a little less, at least in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. I do not feel greedy about offering $2,000.

no hard feelings :) I know you gotta value your work but 80 grand for a replica defeats the purpose someone would be interested in a replica to be honest. They are seeking replica's because it is supposed to be cheaper than the actual car xD

Huh? $80K as opposed to over $400K for the real one is a VERY good deal, far less than 25% of the cost of the real car. So, saving over 80% isn't a good deal?????????

76mx

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2016, 10:08:39 AM »
Yes, that big ole ankle bracelet should have been your first clue.

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2016, 03:42:27 AM »
Wrenn you clearly don't know what you're doing if you are talking to rob

Rob will promise you everything while you send him buyers, then give you nothing !  Do you really think he is going to give you a free car after you send him buyers and after he gets what he wanted? Ha!

All you'll be doing is directing people to lose their money getting scammed with rob , and then you'll be scammed yourself .

like i said i chose not to use rob. he has felonies i can clearly pull up and see.

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2016, 01:58:26 AM »
Wrenn you clearly don't know what you're doing if you are talking to rob

Rob will promise you everything while you send him buyers, then give you nothing !  Do you really think he is going to give you a free car after you send him buyers and after he gets what he wanted? Ha!

All you'll be doing is directing people to lose their money getting scammed with rob , and then you'll be scammed yourself .