Author Topic: carkitinc days are over, what now?  (Read 9362 times)

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Re: carkitinc days are over, what now?
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2018, 04:09:29 PM »
LOL! You don't need a Lamborghini to pick up women. Some of these dudes are sporting box chevy's with 40 inch tires getting women. But he's not lying most women do hate exotic cars. They're attention grabbers. women hate that. plus they're not comfortable.

I don't know if most women "hate" exotic cars, every time I take mine out driving in Beverly Hills or Hollywood, most all the women go wild over it and want a ride.
Its not just about the car, its what the car represents (MONEY). Women will ride in the ugliest P.O.S. out there if it costs a fortune to buy one, and will get them the attention they all want.
I have NEVER heard of a girl who doesn't like a car because of the attention they command. That's like saying they spend hours doing their make-up and hair and dieting and working out to look their best and to fit into the smallest dress and then hate the attention they get when they turn every mans head and make all the other women jealous lol. Women are ALL ABOUT THE ATTENTION and the "look at me" factor.

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2018, 09:07:43 PM »
In the words of one of my most favorite (and also most obscure) country songs, "I'll drink Dom Perignon from a Dixie Cup but pretty girls don't ride in no ugly truck". 

VF1Skullangel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 9
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2018, 01:20:42 PM »
LOL! You don't need a Lamborghini to pick up women. Some of these dudes are sporting box chevy's with 40 inch tires getting women. But he's not lying most women do hate exotic cars. They're attention grabbers. women hate that. plus they're not comfortable.

Neils88

• Liked: 134
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 07:24:25 PM »
Word of advice if you need a car to pick up women you're doing something wrong. Also just an FYI most women hate Lamborghinis. As are matter-of-fact most of them actually hate exotic cars in general.  They attract too much attention, and they simply just don't understand why they are the way they are. Also getting in and out of most exotic cars are a pain in the butt for most women.

I NEED the Lamborghini in order to be able to pick up women!  If I had anything, else then my wife would be able to get into it... and she'll want to go everywhere with me.  There'd be NO chance for me to pick someone up!!!   :LL:

FlankerG

• Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 12:12:46 PM »
Word of advice if you need a car to pick up women you're doing something wrong. Also just an FYI most women hate Lamborghinis. As are matter-of-fact most of them actually hate exotic cars in general.  They attract too much attention, and they simply just don't understand why they are the way they are. Also getting in and out of most exotic cars are a pain in the butt for most women.

Another thing I would like to point out is there's guys out there who don't even own a car that are getting laid, there's guys out there with giant wheels on a little $500 Buick that are also getting laid. It's not about what you drive it's how you approach. But if your goal is to get them to look your way sure a Lamborghini might be the best way to go however you're going to also have a lot of men looking at you as well

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 07:38:16 PM »
Supereplicas

nickmkk

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • Cloquet, MN
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2017, 10:38:09 PM »
I have a g24 roadster body that's for sale in northern MN if you're interested, this makes a pretty close copy of the 2000 murcielago. 

http://m.ebay.com/itm/272636167964

76mx

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 09:21:50 PM »
Minicock,
   Don't listen to these people, a badass ride is a surefire way to get women. In the words of an old girlfriend while sitting at a stoplight in my AC Cobra and talking to a bunch of guys in the car beside us, she pointed down to the Cobra and said "With one of these", then she took her top off and told them "You can get all of these you want". What style of body can I sell you and how many?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 09:32:21 PM by 76mx »

Neils88

• Liked: 134
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 07:27:57 PM »
They won't get into my drop. I guess i am not worth it.

Anyways, carkitinc have a successor? How/where do I get the body pieces?

You do realize that there are no such things as "bolt on pieces" to give you a supercar!?!  If you go this route, you need about $50K+ and the ability to dedicate about 8-10 years of your life to putting something together.  If your sole focus is to have a great car at the end, then you've already failed in the project...  Those that complete these projects are in it because they love the process of building cars.

eddie

• Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 07:17:27 PM »
hey Bro, you must have very small pee nus, you don't need fancy car ::LAMBO to get a Hot chick or any  for that matter. anybody that needs a car to to get GF has serious problem.

76mx

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 07:02:46 PM »
I would not call them successors, we have all been in business since the same time of Carkitinc. What body are you looking for?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 07:05:16 PM by 76mx »

minkook

• Liked: 0
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 06:33:08 PM »
They won't get into my drop. I guess i am not worth it.

Anyways, carkitinc have a successor? How/where do I get the body pieces?

76mx

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 05:49:28 PM »
They will ride in any old piece of crap hooptee if you are worth it.

minkook

• Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 03:10:47 PM »
thx for the advice.
yes, I am actually looking for the pieces that would make normal cars look like super cars.
do girls now a days ride corvette?

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 10:46:59 AM »
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
This is a Replica Builders Forum.  Kitcarinc did not build vehicles for you to "pick up girls".  They sold pieces which when put together looked like pieces put together.  Buy a used Corvette.  It's a less expensive route and a quicker route to pick up girls.
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired