Author Topic: Thanks for the forum help and the Carlisle turn out great year!  (Read 472 times)

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 10:31:53 PM by 01Lambiero »
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

RT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 308
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-0
Re: Thanks for the forum help and the Carlisle turn out great year!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:25:07 PM »
Todd...
Thanks to all who came to Carlisle this year to make it  record turnout.  It really is a place to meet and get to know the others who have this same obsession.  I hope those who made it will return next year along with more people and their builds.  I know Carlisle events want more paying customers but the biggest thing is what WE get from it.  Unless one of us declares a place and time to get together, this is the best I know of.  The West coast has had its  issues keeping a venue for our type of cars so Carlisle may be the only remaining event. 
Thanks to you, Todd, with your videos we can have a record of the cars and participation for this website's members and all those who could not make it to Carlisle.  This might make you the official videographer for Carlisle event.  LOL
My only regret is the day (Saturday) seemed too short with not enough time to get to talk to everyone and have a ride in the cars.  Maybe next year we can plan for more involvement and group photos.
That was the best Carlisle in years especially for the number of cars that showed up and how much fun we had with the variety of builds.
Let's keep the ball rolling!

RT

PS  Todd, the video link here didn't work.  Please try again.
It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR.

88.5countach

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 56
  • Member Rating Points: +11/-0
    • 88.5 Countach's Website (Lamborghini Countach Replica)
Thanks for the forum help and the Carlisle turn out great year!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 11:53:58 AM »
Was reflecting on the year and put a video together and couldn't remember if I thanked all that showed up to the Carlisle event this year. That was impressive!  ::thumbup
http://6YHFIMPnrAQ]6YHFIMPnrAQ
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 11:56:54 AM by 88.5countach »