Author Topic: Diablo / Fiero replica kit car?  (Read 2417 times)

Shuard88

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: Diablo / Fiero replica kit car?
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 09:48:14 PM »
Is this still available..Can you pm me pictures

rodrieguz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 77
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 10:06:26 AM »
looks like a kit made by a company called long star classics.  Havent seen anything from them in years.    The vin is stamped on top of the steering column bracket.

lambobuilder

• Liked: 208
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
    • Lambobuilder
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 08:24:58 AM »
Car is in really rough shape. Looks like the glass and deck lids are missing. Without knowing who the manufactured of the kit is, it would be tough to find parts to finish. Seats look decent (maybe) from pictures. If the engine runs, you may be able to get $500. Rest of it would have to be completely redone and not sure many would want to take on that challenge.
Pictures are way too big, I was able to see on the link you provided. May want to resize pictures or just provide link
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 08:27:56 AM by lambobuilder »

chupepe

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Diablo / Fiero replica kit car?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 12:25:44 AM »
Hey guys.

I recently "inherited" this car, I have no idea of it's history, in fact it was left behind on the property I just got, and I was told I could do anything I wanted with it, it seems to be a fiber glass kit car, mounted on top of an old 80's Pontiac fiero, it has some nice wheels and tires, but it still needs a lot of work.

Of course I'm not an expert at all, so maybe I'm wrong about the amount of work needs to complete this build, I'm really more of a motorcycle guy myself, and I have no interest in keeping it.

I'm located in Las Vegas, NV, zip code 89146, in case someone wants to come take a look at it, anyway I have no idea of how much it's worth, or even where to find the stupid VIN on this car, since the dashboard has been modified, I couldn't find one in the typical place.

Any help and/or offers would be appreciated.

BTW, I'm having issues with the attachment upload, so you can check out the pics in this link: https://data.uber4.me/index.php/s/KWeorYcIFWyuunc

Thanks everyone, and happy new year!