How To - Tips > Exhaust

Exhaust for 3.8 supercharged?

(1/2) > >>

Simple Man:

--- Quote from: Ccemn1 on December 16, 2019, 01:34:08 PM ---Are the Borla and/or Magnaflow stainless steel? I live in Key West, an island with great salt content. I'd like to get something that won't rust out too quickly, and also like to duplicate the appearance of the original, like the one that was on my red coupe that I sold last year.
Unfortunately, I didn't build either of these, so know very little about the parts used.

Also still looking for a reasonable, used, Diablo Roadster wing, if anyone knows who might have one?

--- End quote ---

Mine are stainless headers aNd exhaust

Simple Man:

--- Quote from: Lambolegend on December 16, 2019, 11:26:05 AM ---I currently have the magnaflow and think it sounds great!

--- End quote ---

Do you have any audio you can post?

Ccemn1:
Are the Borla and/or Magnaflow stainless steel? I live in Key West, an island with great salt content. I'd like to get something that won't rust out too quickly, and also like to duplicate the appearance of the original, like the one that was on my red coupe that I sold last year.
Unfortunately, I didn't build either of these, so know very little about the parts used.

Also still looking for a reasonable, used, Diablo Roadster wing, if anyone knows who might have one?

Lambolegend:
I currently have the magnaflow and think it sounds great!

Simple Man:
Borla Muffler S-Type 2.5" 400497   Will be   changing it out for a system with one  Magnaflow and one Flowmaster. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwA5FB569Y8&feature=youtu.be

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version