For Sale / Wanted > Cars & Projects For Sale

D&R Diablo Roadster project for sale

(1/2) > >>

Flambo:
Ok guys, I am lowering the price for this project to $10,000.00. At this price I am giving away stuff for free!

Flambo:
Spyder,

I understand what your saying, and that is correct. However, it always seems builders break door glass during fitment / install that is why i purchased two sets and wont split them. Yes they are roadster glass, I purchased them directly from AGP before they stopped making them.  Sorry I can't help, I know how rare the glass has become.

Spyder3000gtvr4:
I know you say you won’t split it up BUT you have 2 sets of door glass so if they are roadster specific you could in theory sell me a set and it’s not broken up. I have a d&r gen 2 roadster and have coupe door glass

lambobuilder:
I did post a link on Lamborghini Replicas FB page. About 14K members so hopefully you get some response.

Flambo:
Yes it is Dale. I am taking a loss, and i knew I would. Now that I am finally retired and able to work on it, it kills me to sell it. I know a lot of people are on Facebook, I am not, so if any fellow builders know of anyone that is interested please pass this along.
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version