For Sale / Wanted > Cars & Projects For Sale

anyone looking for a nice diablo project in BC Canada

<< < (2/7) > >>

Lambo2005:
Yes the 300zx headlights are the OE lights. Lamborghini used them and placed a carbon fiber brow on them to cover the Nissan name at the top of the lamp. So you won’t find an actual Lamborghini headlight available. Well if you do it’ll be someone charging more than they should. 

99svmonterey:
They should. Dale Van Blockland built a black roadster from a kit like yours and it has the 300 ZX lights. Here's a link to his site. I have a used set of 300 ZX lights in storage for a build I never got to. I'm in Atlantic Canada.
https://www.lambobuilder.com/Gallery/Index.htm

richardk:
Glad it's here and now the fun begins. I keep looking at it and wondering where to start. It's  set up for the 2.8 and a manual so that would be the easiest so will see. The body is still on backwards so that is no 1 on the list and Damm what color to paint it. I do like calypso coral kind of like a chev engine orange. Heh by chance does anyone know if the 300zx head lights will work.

Linlor1:

--- Quote from: richardk on February 15, 2023, 01:49:08 AM ---So the car arrived this evening and i am pleasantly surprised. Having never seen it before its a complete kit and looks like everything is there and even extras like all the emblems, 2 full sets of gauges vdo and auto meter, door poppers,and of the small lights ect. its going to be tight getting it in the garage but will fit by a few inches if i nose it in. Nice after many months its here  ::headbang

--- End quote ---

Hey Richard;

Congrats on the purchase.  You got yourself a very good deal on that car.

Good luck with the build
Don

Lambo2005:
Very cool! Congrats! Post some pics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version