Author Topic: Orange SuperBass Roadster LP700-4U  (Read 44871 times)

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
Re: Orange SuperBass Roadster LP700-4U
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2013, 04:56:27 PM »
We will cut 2 new cars in Jan. 2014

BAT WINGS AND SCOOPS ARE FUNCTIONAL WE ARE WAITING ON THE WINDSHIELDS TO COME IN ,HEAD LIGHT & TAIL LIGHT LENS MADE 

[/URL] side skirts

head light and tail light covers

parts out

ROADSTER ENGINE COVER

same as this body we have the coupe body too .... finishing up last few interior pieces ,we had to buy doors and door jams and roof from somewhere else but we now have them !!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:28:23 PM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
Re: Orange Roadster LP700-4U version ....Turnkey
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2013, 11:05:20 PM »
F70-Concept is also being cut in a few weeks .....well 5 weeks it will be started

Man, can't wait to see this one.  Please keep me posted :drool
Pedro

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2013, 10:07:32 PM »
FIBERGLASS

[URL=http://s18.photobucket.com/user/italianknightrider/media/italianknightrider002/006.jpg.html]

[/url]here is the final and last pieces ,both on the table

a little more body work on the Roadster body , door jam / sills , scoop  ,and it time to open that bottle of champagne !!! ALL these parts in the USA ,right now!! WHOLE KIT.....

Box of SuperBass Replica glass / lexan with bull nose edges =(round & smooth edges) ,sides, quarters, vents, & back .....Reventon head light covers ....full size they are bigger than the Eddie kit

Molds for head light and tail light lens covers
IKR DASH

gearing up to sell parts to all the guys who buy the cheap kits , then find out they are missing half the components to build it & trim it out ,it all cost the same in the end 

Our Kit .....well it,s the mutt,s nuts .......Big & Bad !!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 12:58:06 PM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2013, 07:44:50 PM »
Update real soon ,we had a major set back .... sculptor decides to start his own business after we paid for 90% of the plug ,oversea,s, when it made it to the final stages of completion , with it being so far away we had no course of action to rectify the situation . We had to buy a good 3d file to make the door jam/sill plates and scoops , we had to spend money on these parts twice . Be careful Oversea,s they know you are not going to travel the distance to collect what is yours. One of my co-workers died from cancer 2 weeks ago ,we been on overtime for 5 weeks as soon as i can i will clear up all my deals , i need some shop time ,i was off 1 day so i started on the IKR ReAction body ...sold one and have a possible customer in Argentina looking ..... All the black fiberglass SuperBass Roadster parts on this thread are here in the USA ...Houston , we are body working all the parts and doing final clean up for the new Molds , in 6-8 weeks we will have new photo,s of the SuperBass , 4fifty8 , Modified Reventon ReAction .....  BACK ON TRACK !!!

the F70-Concept is also being cut in a few weeks .....well 5 weeks it will be started
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 12:17:06 PM by italianknightrider »

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2013, 01:01:01 PM »
Just curious and wondering, is the front triangle window going to be carved out eventually?

No, because the vent glass is curved at the bottom ,i decided it would follow the contour better with it closed in the mold  ,other kits makers just put a flat piece here ,which is wrong , attention to detail. This is a master plug so i cleaned out the window area,s for a more realistic effect of how the parts will look. THANK you FOR POINTING this OUT or at least getting others an yourself to see small details.

SPLASH MOLD
Part in the mold

side skirts made and doors covered in fiberglass ,doing body work , door jam & sill plate will be covered in fiberglass in 2 weeks

tail lights and dash made ,need to be covered in fiberglass
Mirrors done
Roof support for both Versions

« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:26:47 PM by italianknightrider »

Onewickedsvt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2013, 12:51:01 PM »
Just curious and wondering, is the front triangle window going to be carved out eventually?

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2013, 12:08:31 PM »
It's coming along nicely and you can begin to see an end in sight.  Any ETA on when you'll have the first bodies to sell?

Chris

Thanks Chris , i added a final stage photo on the last page , all window openings are true to scale, i was going to wait an show parts but i think it need to be shown that we have the BEST ,most accurate body at this stage of the game ......Game Changer ,has arrived ordered 70 gallons of resin an 2 boxes of brushed 10 gallon tooling gel coat & 3 rolls of mat an 1 roll of cloth   
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 12:32:14 PM by italianknightrider »

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2013, 05:08:31 PM »
It's coming along nicely and you can begin to see an end in sight.  Any ETA on when you'll have the first bodies to sell?

Chris

Murci-Me

« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2013, 04:42:07 PM »
How close are you to having the entire body and being ready to sell them?

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2013, 03:20:09 PM »
Drivers side
Passenger side Fiberglass/ GRP parts pulled out of the molds 

Final stages last month ....Will be the best on the Market with everything functioning !!!!!
big enough for the radiator either side   
Lambo Aventador Doors
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 02:17:46 AM by italianknightrider »

Jackal

• Vigilante builder
  • Liked: 5
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Everything is about physics .... even physics!
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2013, 04:38:23 AM »

Is that just a random pic from the internet you posted? I would want those if available and not toooooo pricy.

find these gauges they came in a RS4 V8 engine set-up

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2013, 01:14:59 AM »
get the matching dash plug ,to wire up the gauges , i sent a PM 

http://ezwiring.com/wiring_harness.html
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 04:00:51 PM by italianknightrider »

Murci-Me

« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2013, 01:06:10 AM »
Those guages will work as long as they are compatible. They should be if they are from the same model car your engine/computer came from. You will still need to find a digital speedometer though, Summit Racing sells them.

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2013, 01:02:40 AM »

find these gauges they came in a RS4 V8 engine set-up
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 01:18:51 AM by italianknightrider »

Murci-Me

« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2013, 12:57:19 AM »
check your PM box , i have them set up for the color posted an white face Oem gauge pod will work ,the sheet size is set up for anolog dials ,not the electronic ,i will measure it when i go to the shop

Hi IKR,
Just wanted to clear up a thing or two. You say it is analogue and not electronic. Sorry for my ignorance, I have as you know the RS4 engine with 01E gearbox. Complete RS4 wiring harness. This would mean I have need for electronic setup right? Or could I still use the analogue way. Sorry I have no knowledge of this.

I realize the tacho would most probably run from the coils right?

Regards
jackal

The Aventador has all analog (needle) guages with a digital (display) information center. If the set-up that you have now has needle guages, they can be reconfigured to fit behind any guage face art. You would then have to figure out what you want to do in the information screen area, and install a digital speedometer in the tachometer face.
Exclusive! Aventador Interior Features! Gauges, Engine Start Button and Open Doors!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 01:03:34 AM by Murci-Me »