Author Topic: Orange SuperBass Roadster LP700-4U  (Read 44953 times)

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
Re: Orange Roadster LP700-4U version ....Turnkey
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2012, 08:57:46 PM »
we have front an rear fiberglass panels Now just missing the door mirrors , doors an side skirts. We are making parts from our own budget ,we have 1 invester who is waiting for his body,an this guy is very paitient ,he said this is by far the most accurate body to date , even after real panels become available this will still be the most user friendly package for sometime to come !!

we are trying to get it right an have the most complete package on this side of the pond.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:13:38 PM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

jason5499

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2012, 05:00:28 PM »
When do you estimate your first whole set of fiberglass will be pulled?  Keep up the good work brother.

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2012, 03:25:13 PM »
TAIL LIGHT LENS COVER PLUGS

The same serious strength you expect from Gorilla Glue, in a Dries White, 2X Faster formula. Whether indoors or out, Gorilla Glue easily bonds foam, wood, metal, ceramic, stone and much more!

100% WATERPROOF – does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements
VERSATILE – ideal for most household fixes, indoors or out
TEMPERATURE RESISTANT – once dry, Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold
SANDABLE, PAINTABLE, STAINABLE – the invisible glue line makes for easy finishing

Clamp Time: 30-60 minutes
Open Time: 5-10 minutes
Full Cure: 24 hours
Dry Color: White

Storage Tips: Gorilla Glue is a moisture-cured adhesive. It is important to replace the cap tightly, and store in a cool, dry place. You should expect a year shelf life.

Available in Precision Pen and 2oz
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:46:21 PM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2012, 11:21:29 PM »

plug for clear lens covers

Curved Headlight cover plugs for the SuperBass Roadster ,tail light plugs finished tomorrow
 8) ::thumbup ::headbang ::rocker ::tongue ;)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 02:06:04 PM by italianknightrider »

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2012, 02:29:11 PM »
we transferred the templates  from graft paper to 90 pound poster board so the lexan company can scan them an the borders are built into the scan... the vent , quarter an rear glass ,just a update we will sit the front cap on the Fiero Wed or Thursday

quarter
vent
door
back

Box of SuperBass Replica glass / lexan with bull nose edges =(round & smooth edges) ,sides, quarters, vents, & back .....Reventon head light covers ....full size they are bigger than the Eddie kit

dash will be several pieces
1 PC GAUGE FACE
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 09:25:17 PM by italianknightrider »

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2012, 05:53:48 PM »
ls4 stand alone start swap
sweet

revival of the LS4
sweet exhaust note

find a spare engine cradle , send it to US

Stage 1 we will put the engine an trans mounts on it an purchase axles
Stage 2 get your wiring harness done we use an support Fiero King
Stage 3 get engine an trans low mileage take-out , gas pedal , ecu , tcm
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 06:52:50 PM by italianknightrider »

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2012, 01:21:07 PM »
I have a curiosity question... When building a car why do so many builders choose to go with a Fiero frame? It seems to me that the replica chassis out there are far more superior and newer... Is it because of cost? Or other issues also?

The fiero allowed people to put a kit body on a running driving chassis for the cost if the fiero ($1-2000) and a stretch $(1-2000).  Buying a custom chassis , drivetrain etc costs much more.

Of course this cost savings only applies if you use the stock fiero engine , suspension interior etc.  Once you start changing those , the cost savings diminishes
For the people changing the interior, engine etc it makes less sense to use a fiero

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2012, 07:27:46 AM »
psst... cheaper would mean buying more expensive parts for the tube chassis and not the donor. All depends.
and not everyone can find a really nice fiero for a few hundred dollars.

Murci-Me

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2012, 01:18:37 AM »
Most early Diablo and Murcielago kits were designed to fit on the Fiero chassis. I dont think there's anything wrong with using a donor, whether its a Fiero, MR2, Boxster or whatever. Using a donor is usually cheaper, faster, and easier to register. It all depends what you're looking for.

Hellboy

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2012, 12:57:25 AM »
I have a curiosity question... When building a car why do so many builders choose to go with a Fiero frame? It seems to me that the replica chassis out there are far more superior and newer... Is it because of cost? Or other issues also?

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2012, 07:33:21 PM »
check out the sound of this LS4 engine EXHAUST IN A HONDA S2000

Cartuning LS4 5.3

5.3 liter Chevrolet V8 powered Honda S2000

Aventador Shooting FLAMES! LOUD Sound in Tunnel! - 1080p HD

weight ,just imagine it in a Fiero V6 Chassis add 176HP more to a Fiero Chassis
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 03:00:04 PM by italianknightrider »

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2012, 12:12:55 PM »
FIBERGLASS

We have the most accurate , detailed an functional body available , the others may have been first, but the Quality leaves a lot to desire !! I present the SuperBass Roadster Front Cap .... Just a few more pieces to go , excited as a kid in a candy store .... where the lemon heads !!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 02:11:40 PM by italianknightrider »

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2012, 12:56:38 PM »
moving  alone  Lambo_Sam                      2 ENGINE SWAPS NEXT on the 13" stretched chassis,s

I agree with this for the most part ,NAERC Replica chassis has 3-4 more inches in the foot well area it longer an the fire wall is straight up not angled like the fiero so like i said 3-4" where your feet fit but the dash is closer to you an cause problems for tall people getting in an out ,i am 6'-2" 202lbs i have no problems getting in an out of the fiero , i do have to let the column all the way up before i get out of my reg fiero so for anyone over 6' tall change the column to a GM cavalier tilt ( what NAERC USED or now the new option from MM THE Sebring column ) it make the interior look better anyway. On a personal note i like the fiero because the fuse panel & wiring, brake line pluming,master cyl. ,porpotion vavles , the a/c system , radiators ,gas tank an lines

GM did not want to build a car that would or could compete with their FLAG SHIP "CORVETTE" an this was a HOT TOPIC at GM so a 90hp 4cyl or a 140HP V6 , THE SUSP. came from cheap econo fuel savers from the 70,s an yes stretching a fiero even in stock form will help cool the front side of the engine ,get heat off the firewall , plus increasing the wheelbase is better for cornering or i guess i should say turnning in curves ,setting up a good pair of swaybars would make this thing feel like its on rails (front & rear )

All good points from IKR! People FORGET about ALL the additional work required for a tube chassis.

106.3"WB
106.3"WB
SuperBass rear wing
rear engine cover out of the mold
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 03:55:32 PM by italianknightrider »

lambo_sam

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
  • So. Cal, living the lambo dream everyday!
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/147611676@N08/albums
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2012, 03:30:38 AM »
Hmmmm... Ok I see it's a roadster but with a 6.0 front clip and early year murcie wheels, which easily will fit diablos, and relocated side view mirrors, P.o.t.r. are you sure it's a replica? Looks to me its a real roadster with some customizing ::scratch And his windshield wiper works!...lol

Cannonball- Dublin, Ireland 2012 supercars

Keep up the good works IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Strosek has the mirrors up there

That was a replica from Switzerland nice motor but the mirrors looked wrong on it se where he has his mirrors
I see that 6.0 in the background of the first pic  ::bounce

« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 03:36:18 AM by lambo_sam »

AdrianBurton

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 07:25:22 PM »
Strosek has the mirrors up there

That was a replica from Switzerland nice motor but the mirrors looked wrong on it se where he has his mirrors
I see that 6.0 in the background of the first pic  ::bounce