Build Diaries > Diablo

Starting in ernest!

(1/2) > >>

eddie:
some parts out of Alfa can be found on Ebay.uk
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALFA-ROMEO-156-Interior-Courtesy-Light-/230927126004?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35c4544df4

jdinner:
Window tracks are from a 1990-1998 Thunderbird or Cougar. I believe they are all the same.
Window motors can be from the same car. I used 2001 Monte Carlo.
I was playing with a window motor from a T-Bird last week and it will work great.
I am pretty sure I suggested the passenger side for the computer. Just double checked, yes I did.
The reason I suggested the passenger side ECM mount is you may want to install a subwoofer behind your seat for full effect.
You won't need a fan on the computer, it stays fairly cool behind the seat.

I think a custom made air inlet will do the trick but it might be better to flip the manifold.

Tusabes:
Where are you located ? I'm in SF

lance345:
Grats on the start! I hope you have fun and have some pics up soon  ;D

I am the same with just getting everything as soon as it occurs to me. Usually makes things go quicker.

norcaldiablo:
So we went to Pick-N-Pull today.

Found the slider seat belts from the Dodge Durango. They are SLICK. Thank you to the guy who told about these.

I have read that the door tracks to use for the Diablo are a 91 Tbird.  I found several 90 and 92s. Are these the same??? Also read that tracks from a Cougar or Monte Carlo would work. Any idea what years?

Got the door strikers from a Mercedes 300SD. A bit ahead of schedule but got em while the getting was good!

Could not find visors from a BMW23,

or a dome light from an Alfa-Romeo 156. (or Fiat Tempo or Tempra).

or square door arm rest from an Alfa 164.

Lots left to look for.

Will the axles from a Porsche 944 work with a 915?

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version