Author Topic: What do you experts think of this murci for sale?  (Read 5117 times)

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Re: What do you experts think of this murci for sale?
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2013, 06:34:10 AM »
I think if he put another $2500 into it to finish everything, he could easily get $40K for the car.
The light blue roadster ? I agree , that thing looks OEM on the outside
Just needs some interior work

670SV

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 12:57:06 AM »
I think if he put another $2500 into it to finish everything, he could easily get $40K for the car.

Robert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 124
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
  • Lamborghini's rule!
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2013, 03:00:37 AM »
You must see the car in person! Body work if not completed properly can look like hell in a year!
Robert, Journeyman experimental mechanic, Journeyman experimental painter.

670SV

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2013, 12:18:35 AM »
Steve's cars sure do look good

Steves cars look excellent! He is a master body man, and aligns everything perfectly. The problem is, that's where it ends. His cars are strictly for show, not function.

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 03:44:14 AM »
Steve's cars sure do look good

670SV

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2013, 08:27:04 PM »
This is the car 6 years ago
Lamborghini Murcielago Replica

Lamborghini Murcielago Replica 2

Lamborghini Murcielago Replica

670SV

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2013, 08:18:56 PM »
I like coming in behind somebody and cleaning up their work. Ac works, needs some detail but not bad if the price is under 30,000
Yup, i'm just like you lol!
I've seen this car first-hand years ago, and I can say it wasn't in good shape then. Judging by the pictures he posted and the problems he listed, nothing has been done to finish the car since he bought it. Realistically, the car is worth about 20-25K max. I does have OEM wheels, grills, and taillights so that is a plus. On the downside though, it has stock Fiero suspension with big wheel spacers, stock Fiero brakes and cooling, no power windows, non functional things include batwings, horn, gauges, speedo and tach, windshield wiper, seatbelts, A/C, heat, interior lighting, stereo, and when the car was sold years ago it didn't pass smog.
Its a good fixer-upper, but that depends on what you can get it for.

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 06:30:54 PM »
I like coming in behind somebody and cleaning up their work. Ac works, needs some detail but not bad if the price is under 30,000
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 04:02:32 PM »
If someone is in the market to buy one, and if this someone could get the car for $20k-$25k and then invest another $10k-$15k in finishing it out it would be a pretty good deal. But it going to depend on alot of things, how acurate of a replica they want, their personal skill set, ect.
From the description in the listing, in my opinion its worth about $20k.
agree with you ,but $20k and he paid more would be a insult !!  by listing a buy it now price ,he want it gone ...Fact 

you should drive the car first , finding one for sale that drive and has been registered say a lot , see what work and what you think will need repairing to suite your taste , look at the overall paint job , A/C ,RADIATOR & hoses ,power windows , wiring , brake upgrade or no brake upgrade ,tire life ,hinges and latches. this car will bring about $27-28k  and still need work then upgrade it to 670 ,fix gauges , upgrade interior & brakes ,cooling system.Everything you add will bring more value.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 04:05:05 PM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

tonypaul

• Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 02:49:59 PM »
If someone is in the market to buy one, and if this someone could get the car for $20k-$25k and then invest another $10k-$15k in finishing it out it would be a pretty good deal. But it going to depend on alot of things, how acurate of a replica they want, their personal skill set, ect.
From the description in the listing, in my opinion its worth about $20k.

670SV

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 02:11:39 PM »
Im guessing it hasnt been well maintained judging by the fact that they drive that car around with the tail pipe bent like that.  You're supposed to be replicating a six figure exotic and you can't take the time or funds to take it to an exhaust shop and fix that? It would probably cost less than $50 bucks. Anyway, i may be wrong, but that's my opinion and i am by far NO expert.

I agree.
Like I said, when I saw the car 6 years ago it had all the same problems. It was never really finished before it was sold, the interior was a mess back then and nothing was working.
Remember, this is a Triangle-G build so its built to look pretty but nothing will work on it. I guess whoever bought it has just driven it as-is and not completed anything.

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 01:51:09 PM »
Im guessing it hasnt been well maintained judging by the fact that they drive that car around with the tail pipe bent like that.  You're supposed to be replicating a six figure exotic and you can't take the time or funds to take it to an exhaust shop and fix that? It would probably cost less than $50 bucks. Anyway, i may be wrong, but that's my opinion and i am by far NO expert.

670SV

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 01:29:50 AM »
There's alot of differences between the two (height, length, width, overall shape), but the main differences when compared in the two previous pictures are the front bumper, and the door tops. As you can see, the G24 door tops are more angular, while the G28's are curved.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 01:32:49 AM by 670SV »

670SV

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 01:26:23 AM »
and THIS is a G28......

670SV

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 01:24:01 AM »
THIS is a G24........