Author Topic: My lambo was stolen tuesdsay!! A guy came to test drive it and took off! 5000$  (Read 34635 times)

pslim337

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
sorry to here that robreezy i am too from lafayette la  an theres only  5 of us that have them ill keep  my ear to the ground an see what can i here 

robreezy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-2
Sorry guys I'm not trying to be rude, just tired of hearing it from every person that hears about it. Thanks to all you guys who are helping me in this situation! It's people like you that's gonna be my only hope of getting this thing recovered.

satinta

• Liked: 12
That's what I've been thinking. It sounds like this guy was coming for the car he!! or high water and probably letting you come with him on the test drive could have gotten you hurt or worse.
Also it sounds like he had all the words ready to put you at ease and smooth any problems over. Like he's done this before and is working another scam right now.

robreezy

Listen guys I KNOW I should have went with him. I don't need to hear it a hundred freaking times. You think I don't ask myself that question every second??? It's probably a good thing I didn't, this guy didn't have a plan b! He was dropped off in a cab. I always test ride with potential buyers, and this time I didn't for some reason, I'm probably alive bc of it. Please keep your hindsight to yourself. I'm just trying to get exposure out about my car. Thanks

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
Yes, Sorry for your loss, but letting someone test ride your replica without you is a big no no, yes these things are not the real thing, but tell that to someone that does not have one!
Siteupp.com

Robert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 124
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
  • Lamborghini's rule!
Always go with the person who test drives your car!
Robert, Journeyman experimental mechanic, Journeyman experimental painter.

MDMurcy2

• Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
Hmmm,  From Louisiana,  Well Im sure it was probably a lie,  but I will definitely get alot of guys here in Louisiana involved and on the look out.   
Keep dreamin if you want to, I'm building mine!  And I'm almost done!

jw9800

• Liked: 3
I'll be on the lookout for the north east. He may be transporting it in a covered truck he had stashed away. It would have to be a wide one though.

robreezy

Thanks so much everybody! He was a black guy, around 5'7 average build. Dressed nice, well spoken. This is the number he used to contact me (318) 507 0893 Said his name was Cory & was from Louisiana. I'm sure he lied about everything he said, but every little bit helps. I appreciate everybody helping me out thanks again!!!

AdrianBurton

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
add some more details of the car, and the punk that stole it, what he looked like, scars, tattoos etc.  It might help, besides he may have tried it with someone else

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
This should a lesson to all   When your car is done spend the few hundred extra on colission and thef / vandal coverge.
I"ve seen it many  times. The extra few are far less then reward for recovery.

Tallon

• Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
Made an instagram account for this cause, trying my best to get people to see it, it's a popular app I have been successful marketing with, it may help

notnilc20

• Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Wow. Horrible news. My thoughts go out to you. I can't even begin to imagine how P'd off i'd be if that happened to me. I'll be checking out the Memphis area for you and i wouldn't need to take the $5000 reward. Knowing this A-hole got bagged would be reward enough for me. Good luck and lets all pull together to help this man in need.

MDMurcy2

• Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
Im all the way in Louisiana, but I will definitely be watching the classified and other sources.   May be of no help, but I'll definitely keep a keen eye.  SO, sorry to hear of this despicable act and for your loss!   I cant imagine the heartbreak.   

With deep sympathy,
Mitch
Keep dreamin if you want to, I'm building mine!  And I'm almost done!

lamborand

• Member Rating Points: +6/-10

dont worry, everyone here be watching for you, we will find it! .::rocker
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 09:05:31 PM by lamborand »