Author Topic: My lambo was stolen tuesdsay!! A guy came to test drive it and took off! 5000$  (Read 34630 times)

robreezy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-2
Okay no worries and thanks :)

lamborand

• Member Rating Points: +6/-10
sorry i didnt mean to offend you. the only reason i said anything was beacause you werent very nice when talking to me, maybe you had a bad day.. i understand. and yes i had a car stolen from me. the driver i hired from craigslist to pick up my lambo from vegas stole my car and extorted me to pay $4000 instead of the $1500 i originally was supposed to pay. that was 1 week ago. it sucks and im sorry. i will surely keep an eye out for you. sorry again.

robreezy

Well I hope it never happens to you, sorry for turning down your offer. Your right I deserve to be robbed of everything I have ever worked hard for!? Just please keep rude comments to yourself, you have no idea what im going through bc of this. Not only did this guy run off with part of my life but also every key to everything I own. 2 car keys, a bike key, house key, & office key. Not to mention I had to rent a car bc my other cars have special keys. This has been a horrible experience, and i'd appreciate if people with negative comments would just skip this post. Thanks

robreezy

Yea that is a good point. Thought the same thing right away, truck nearby with enclosed trailer. I know the detectives are checking place of pickup from the cab ride. But yea I'm sure the truck would have been following the cab or nearby. I'm trying not to give too much info away in case they are reading these messages. I'm pretty confident we have a video of the guy that came to my house.

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
Are there any business's in the area that might have had security cameras on and might have caught them on video?  I'm guessing that they would've had to had a trailer waiting somewhere and drove the car to the trailer and hauled it away from there.  There could be video of the truck pulling the trailer out there on someone's security system but you need to start asking quickly since most of this video is now digital and it's overwrote in 30 days or less. 

Chris

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
Im really sorry that happened! Completly sucks!!! Did you have any contact with the guy via the internet?

Nothing against you or your car, but what makes me wonder is why he stole a replica? I mean it would seem to make more sense (to a scum sucking theif) to steal a real Lambo or high end car...

The value in replicas and / or older cars is the parts.  As someone else had mentioned, I would keep an eye on EBay and Craigslist for any unique parts on your car that might identify it as yours.  There is also a chance that the car was stolen for it's parts to finish another car in the general area.

Chris
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 07:57:07 PM by No Bull »

robreezy

No man everything was done through text messages. I don't understand why. He went through a lot of trouble to pull this off & that's why I didn't think twice letting him take it right around my block. It was the very last thing I expected. I put the whole last year of my life into that car just to have it taken in a matter of minutes. Makes me sick. Thanks for your concern. I just hope I can get the word out to the community bc eventually something will turn up.

tonypaul

• Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
Im really sorry that happened! Completly sucks!!! Did you have any contact with the guy via the internet?

Nothing against you or your car, but what makes me wonder is why he stole a replica? I mean it would seem to make more sense (to a scum sucking theif) to steal a real Lambo or high end car...

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
 my apologies, you just don't let strangers test drive by him self. sorry about your lost.

robreezy

Thanks so much I appreciate it. :) Believe me Im sick to my stomach over it. I only had liability on the car, so my only hope is finding it. The cops however are taking it serious and following up on every possible avenue. I just pray to god I get it back :/

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Also post this on Springfield Craigslist... It will be seen more there local

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Rob sorry to hear about the car. I'm about 2 hours from you. I'll def keep an eye open for you. Were a small community it will show up at some point or another.

To all members please keep the thread on track, please no disrespectful posts. I don't know what I would do if this happened to me...

robreezy

There is no need to be like this. I'm just trying to find my car. Please keep comments like this to yourself. A big part of my life just drove away, and I don't need any more stress thanks
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 06:20:04 PM by robreezy »

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
wow that is terrible! this car should definitely be easy to pick out I hope someone finds it

robreezy

Here's a pic, could easily be painted, has 3800sc engine and a lot of mods. Easy to pick out, if you look at body you can tell many differences. I don't want to point them out, considering this guy didn't know much. PLEASE KEEP RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. I FEEL BAD ENOUGH WITHOUT THE COMMENTS. JUST TRYING TO FIND MY CAR THANKS
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 06:15:28 PM by robreezy »