Author Topic: My lambo was stolen tuesdsay!! A guy came to test drive it and took off! 5000$  (Read 34382 times)

RT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 308
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-0
robreezy…

Take notes!  Time flies and you should be taking names and dates and what was said by who.  Write it down for future reference.
Very glad you can get your car back.

RT
It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR.

robreezy

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-2
Hey guys sorry been dealing with everything. Every day this case gets deeper and deeper. Like I said I can't release information just yet, but it is going to make for one awesome story! I'm just happy I can relax and be stress free from this mess. As soon as I can I will update everybody, I promise. And lamborghinimurci can you pm me a way to contact you? I would like to be able to give you something for helping! I wish I could give all you guys something. Thanks once again to everybody :))

dratts

• Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Just heard about this.  I have mixed emotions.  Super glad to hear that the car was recovered!  I would have done everything in my power to help for zero dollars.  Kind of curious to hear the details.  Maybe you  could write q book or sell the plot to the movies.  I would definitely want to make sure that the person claiming the reward is not connected to the thief.  I'm saying that because claiming a $5000 reward would be a great deal for a thief.  Just some conjecture here,  I don't have a clue!  Anyway congrats on the recovery. 

lamborand

• Member Rating Points: +6/-10
 Hey guys im the one that started all the negative on this thread and im sorry to all. Please everyone lets get along, im sure Rob will pay the reward hes a good guy. We all did good by uniting for a good cause and the end result was awesome. Great job to all!  ::beers

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Now that you have it back , Get it Insured!!!!!!

lamborghinimurci

• Liked: 6
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
Im glad to hear you recovered it  ::toothy

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
Good info Tusabes! I hate to say it robreezy but that is so typical. Good luck man.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

robreezy

• Member Rating Points: +2/-2
They said it was right under 200 minimum. Once the hold comes off I have until midnight to pick it up that night. If not then 50$ is assessed, then 25 a day after. Thanks for that I will give it a try. They are hard to work with, and don't seem to care what the story is.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 01:53:59 PM by robreezy »

Tusabes

Here is the law in Fort Worth
http://www.fortworthtexas.gov/council_packet/render_file.asp?filename=Agenda_Publishable%5CSubItem%5C9241%5CIR%209566%20-%20Attached.pdf

If the police are holding it for evidence or examination , they are required to pay the fees. If they are just holding it because you can't get there quick enough , you have to pay the fees.

The police may not be aware of this law and you'll have to show it to them

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
Wow, that had to be intense when you had it located and started to close in. I wouldn't even be able to sleep lol
Siteupp.com

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
When I join a forum I expect to be among friends.  This forum came through for a friend.  We need to continue treating our friends with respect.  Everyone deserves respect until they demonstrate they don't deserve it.  We should all give our best to our friends.  Who else is there in life to be on your side?
This was an awesome demonstration of what friends can do for each other.
We all have a common interest.  Devote this forum to support for our friends through thick and thin.
I am encouraged by what this forum has done to pull together and help in time of need.  I am sure the effort was worth it and appreciated.  Everything else is now up to the people involved and only the people involved.
Let us all be proud of what has happened and be ready to do it again if needed.

RT

Nicely said RT and this would pertain to any post made on this site.   ::thumbup

Chris

Tusabes

If you remember from the deleted posts , I was helping you by telling you about the exif data in the storage pics that would pinpoint the GPS coordinates of the storage lot .

Police do not charge crime victims storage and impound fees in many states, you should ask the officer about that to get a waiver . Hope that helps you out

tonypaul

• Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
Im so glad you found it!!!! Big "THANKS" to the member who got the ball rolling to get the car found. Im sure what ever the reward is/was something will be worked out.

I know money can be tight this time of year (xmas season) for rewarding the person who lead to finding your car. If you need a little help making a contribution to the person please PM me. If it had been me who helped in finding it I wouldnt be asking of nothing....

RT

• Liked: 308
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-0
When I join a forum I expect to be among friends.  This forum came through for a friend.  We need to continue treating our friends with respect.  Everyone deserves respect until they demonstrate they don't deserve it.  We should all give our best to our friends.  Who else is there in life to be on your side?
This was an awesome demonstration of what friends can do for each other.
We all have a common interest.  Devote this forum to support for our friends through thick and thin.
I am encouraged by what this forum has done to pull together and help in time of need.  I am sure the effort was worth it and appreciated.  Everything else is now up to the people involved and only the people involved.
Let us all be proud of what has happened and be ready to do it again if needed.

RT
It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR.

Tusabes

Ok !