Author Topic: My lambo was stolen tuesdsay!! A guy came to test drive it and took off! 5000$  (Read 34394 times)

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
Yes lamborghini murci is owed the reward you promised .

Don't be someone who goes back on their word to pay a reward .

Tusabes why would you post something like this?  I've not seen anything posted by Robreezy indicating that he's not going to pay a reward.  Let's let these guys work out any rewards amongst themselves and give them a chance to talk about it.

Chris

I can tell he doesnt plan to honor his $5000 reward Because he just said he will give lamborghinimurci "something" , instead of the $5000 he clearly offered in the OP.

I doubt he has any intention of actually giving $5000. He Will make up some excuse about how the car is all beat up and he can only afford $200 or some other excuse . Just wait and see.

I'll say it again... please let them work this out between them

Chris 

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2

Tusabes why would you post something like this?  I've not seen anything posted by Robreezy indicating that he's not going to pay a reward.  Let's let these guys work out any rewards amongst themselves and give them a chance to talk about it.

Chris

I can tell he doesnt plan to honor his $5000 reward Because he just said he will give lamborghinimurci "something" , instead of the $5000 he clearly offered in the OP.

I doubt he has any intention of actually giving $5000. He Will make up some excuse about how the car is all beat up and he can only afford $200 or some other excuse . Just wait and see.

No Bull

• Administrator
Congrats on getting your car back!! why was the link removed are we protecting the thief now?

Once it's deleted, it's basically gone.  I pulled my information from the email notifications that I receive on discussions that I'm following or have posted on myself.  Since those are emails, they still have the text of the post even though the posts themselves no longer exist on the site.  The main reason it was deleted in the first place was to avoid tipping off any associated with the theft and give law enforcement enough time to follow up on the information. 

Chris
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 05:11:33 PM by No Bull »

No Bull

• Administrator

Chris

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
just dont make the same mistake I did.

ughhh, we wouldn't have. lol
Siteupp.com

robreezy

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-2

Im not! That is not the case. I cant release info and ill get in contact with lambo merci thanks

robreezy

Its an ongoing investigation. I'm sure hes reading these, and I have to be careful what info I release. The detective in fort worth told me the car was pretty beat up. Not sure what to expect, but worse case is still better than not having it at all. There's a hold on the car for the pending investigation. I promise guys as soon as I have my car and detective gives me the Okay ill lay out the whole story. But just dont make the same mistake I did. These guys are taking bigger risks and I learned a huge lesson. Ive been buying and selling bikes and cars for years, and have a pretty good sense when it comes to people. I let my guard down one time and got taken for a fool. I was naive to think it would never happen to me. Im just glad this mess is finally almost over. Again guys I cant say thank you enough!

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Do you know what kind of condition it's in? Hopefully it wasn't trashed. I'd like to hear the story of how the crook got nabbed.

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
Congrats on getting your car back!! why was the link removed are we protecting the thief now?
Siteupp.com

Tusabes

Stolen Tuesday morning. The guy called from a prepaid phone, said he was flying in, brought a cab to my house. He had this planned, he was dressed nice and well spoken. He was black about 5'7 average build. I'm offering a 5000$ reward to info leading to finding my car. He asked if he could take it around the block, and took off. I immediately called the police and have a detective on the case. They pulled video surveillance from his pickup location, so we may be onto something. This whole thing has made me sick, I have spent the last year of my life Building this car with any extra money I had to spare. I just hope they catch the guy or people involved. Offering 5,000$ Reward
contact Detective Donaldson.. 417 829 6287
Springfield mo

PLEASE KEEP RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. I FEEL BAD ENOUGH WITHOUT THE COMMENTS. JUST TRYING TO FIND MY CAR THANKS

Tusabes

lamborand

• Member Rating Points: +6/-10
 Im very happy for you Rob!  ::thumbup im suprised to see your car made it all the way to Dallas Tx but im just happy for you that you got it back and this forum and its members have proven to be more helpful than most any resources out there..great job to everyone, simply amazing  ::beers

No Bull

• Administrator
I've went back through my emails and clearly it was "lamborghinimurci" that posted the following message on Sat 11/30/2013 5:16 PMI came across this Facebook profile photo, in my "people you may know" feed. The back of this car looks like yours. 

This was the key bit of information that led to the recovery of the car.  As stated before, all information containing the suspected persons picture and information were removed in case he was innocent but also avoid tipping him off if he or anyone that knew was a member on this site. 

Chris

robreezy

The links that led to me getting the car were removed due to obvious reasons. I will contact the one made this possible. I will share the story as soon as my car is back in my possession. Its pretty wild how it all went down. I cant share certain info due to privacy concerns. And once again thanks to all you guys! :)

robreezy

I will share everything when I can. It was a process. I will make sure to get lamborghinimurci something. I appreciate everyboyds help! :)