Author Topic: My lambo was stolen tuesdsay!! A guy came to test drive it and took off! 5000$  (Read 34872 times)

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
What happened to my comment and suggestions?

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
How did he correspond with all fully through the prepaid phone? no emails? or other phone numbers, where did he fly in from. You seem to not have any info on this guy you let take your prized car.
Siteupp.com

robreezy

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-2
He didn't seem to have an accent. The detective on the case has spoken with the driver and cab company. There's only a few options this guy has, one would be to try changing the vin, or scrap it. But every part on that car is easily noticeable. The side rocker panels are flat, it was an mr2 with 3800sc (very rare) no windows, no glass in rear views, no back window, no inner door panels, flat white paint, and many more. But if everybody can keep their eyes open on parts, 3800 engine parts, etc would be greatly appreciated. I will gladly hand over 5000$ cash to anybody that helps me find my car! Thanks a lot guys!!

robreezy

Im willing to do whatever it takes to find this. My dad helped me build it and he passed away 5 months ago. Makes me sick some lowlife just stole a car we both worked so hard on.

Tallon

• Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
We are all scattered around the world, one person per few states most likely won't see it, we need to advertise or something so more people see it...

jw9800

• Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
I can't believe that none of us have got any clue what happened to this car. We have ALL kept our eye out for it. >:(

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • LP640
    • Free Website
that's unfortunate. He obviously had this planned from the start.
Siteupp.com

Tallon

• Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
darn man this sucks, You don't have anything on this guy? phone number, email???
The guy called from a prepaid phone, said he was flying in, brought a cab to my house.

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • LP640
    • Free Website
darn man this sucks, You don't have anything on this guy? phone number, email???
Siteupp.com

robreezy

REMINDER MY CAR IS STILL GONE, WE HAVE A FEW LEADS BUT NOTHING PROMISING. IM OFFERING A $5,000 REWARD OR PICK BETWEEN TWO STREETBIKES 2006 1000RR OR 2005 GSXR 1000. I DON'T CARE ABOUT A CONVICTION, I JUST WANT MY CAR BACK. PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS GUYS

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
sorry about your lost. Whether you went with him or not, he definitely had a plan to get you out of the car if you did.

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
in my 25 years of KITCAR  build and interested in I've seen few got stolen and recovered couple  years later out of nowhere . since VIN # can be change easy then any OEM car,where VIN # is on every panel chassis etc.
#1 car did not look right compared to others
#2  It did not performed as regular car never mind as clone
#3 run out casholas could not finish as wanted or personal money isues.
now I'm not saying this is the case, most of these stolen cars are stored in storage, chopped down or modified to send over the pond  and insurance claimed.

Havemurci

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 89
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
Theives suck. I will be watching locally and nationwide on Craigslist, we can't let him get away with this.

robreezy

Thanks again guys really appreciate it!

6.0nut

• Liked: 16
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
This guy is a straight up looser. Sorry to hear about this one. I will keep a look out as well.