Author Topic: G28 Door windows , Quarter windows, Rear Window, 3 Piece Rear Deck lid  (Read 6727 times)

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
I got tinted taillights, and rectangle back window, Mark is great to deal with!
Siteupp.com

Jets303

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 151
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
Mark has been offering these for sometime now, I have his quarter windows and they fit the shape very well. I will be ordering a new set when I get closer to finishing that area.

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Im not sure hopefull he will get his account setup this eveing... If not shoot him an email on his paypal email he wil respond ASAP...

Dustin

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Thanks Dustin,

Do you happen to know how much the headlight lenses are going for? 

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
I got word of a quality vendor that is selling G28 door windows, they are not glass however the material used is shatter proof and will not crack. They are made out of 3/16 thickness same as the OE thickness glass on the Murci's, they are also made with extra height so there is plenty of material to go down to the regulator setup... He is asking $180 for the pair of door windows, and $90 for the quarter windows. I am not sure yet what the price is on the 3 piece deck lid pieces or the rear window will go for yet. Shipping should be around $20 using Fedex ground and it is only 2-3 anywhere in the US. He accepts money orders or paypal mclapp1@att.net his number for contact is 816-286-6982 his name is Mark. He will be on the forum soon and he will chime in on this thread with further details and pricing. Ill be ordering all of mine from him next week ::headbang

Dustin