Author Topic: What Can We Build For You?  (Read 6050 times)

Theoneabove

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 7
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: What Can We Build For You?
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2018, 08:18:35 PM »
Wow... wasn’t aware of all of that. Realistically I’m more interested in using the chassis and the power train and just scrapping the old kit for a new one. I was just trying to figure out if if would’ve feasible to do so. The only other thing is that the wheel base on the chassis is 103 inches so if I purchased a kit from someone here would I be able to use this chassis?

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 08:02:37 PM »
Yes, it has been many years ago but Rob did tell me that his bodies were coming from Eddie. This was before Eddie consigned all of it to Jackie, and before it was all seized in the lawsuit. Be aware that Lambo was also granted the right in that lawsuit to seize and destroy any Eddie W. body that they can locate. Even if that was not an issue, I cannot help you. I have been to Eddie's in South Carolina and seen his bodies, and I am usually more diplomatic than this, but they are absolute pieces of crap and I want no part of it. I heard a great quote just last week from my fiberglass shop. They said "Buy the most expensive piece that you can find, it will by far be the most economical solution."

Theoneabove

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 09:44:55 AM »
How did you decide on those two body choices, and what kind of rolling chassis?
The kit was already on the chassis the guy I’m thinking of getting it from says he got if from someone who bought it from robslp640 and I’m just assuming it’s an Eddie kit because that’s what was stated on this forum that that’s what rob used

76mx

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2018, 11:02:13 PM »
How did you decide on those two body choices, and what kind of rolling chassis?

Theoneabove

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2018, 10:05:54 PM »
Chassis, bodies, tires, wheels, shocks, springs, a-arms, spindles, hubs, brakes, parking brakes, brake lines, engines, transaxles, axles, wiring harness, gauges, seats, stereo, heater/ac unit, shifter, radiator, projector beams, LED's, glass, Lexan, hinges, latches, acrylic sheets, aluminum composite sheets, polyethylene sheets, polypropelene sheets, PVC sheets, cables, linear actuators, headers, exhaust, all in stock and ready to ship.

So pretty much anything I may need? Realistically im hoping people like you can mentor me so I’m going to need your advice on a lot of things. I’m starting with pretty much an Eddie kit or robslp640 on a rolling chassis so any advice would be appreciated. I need a yoda

76mx

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2018, 12:28:10 PM »
Chassis, bodies, tires, wheels, shocks, springs, a-arms, spindles, hubs, brakes, parking brakes, brake lines, engines, transaxles, axles, wiring harness, gauges, seats, stereo, heater/ac unit, shifter, radiator, projector beams, LED's, glass, Lexan, hinges, latches, acrylic sheets, aluminum composite sheets, polyethylene sheets, polypropelene sheets, PVC sheets, cables, linear actuators, headers, exhaust, all in stock and ready to ship. 

Theoneabove

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2018, 06:26:17 AM »
What parts do you have available? I need pretty much everything I’m Starting a new build

76mx

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2015, 06:03:17 PM »
PLPSV, PM sent

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2015, 01:56:37 AM »
Thanks 76,

I would love to hear your reasonings as to why the Laguna is a better product! I would hate to buy an inferior machine! I have considered purchasing both of these, but as of right now I have my heart set on the Camaster! Please PM me if you will your findings! Thanks again!!!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

76mx

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2015, 10:27:24 PM »
Purple,
   Both have vacuum and dust collection, but neither have ATC, just could not see the need for it. Both also have extended gantrys for 3-D modeling and plug making. The Camaster is not for sale, and notice that I did not purchase another Camaster. I spent a lot of research and time on this decision and would be glad to share that with you. 

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2015, 09:21:41 PM »
Any chance you'd be willing to sell your Camaster? I'm looking into starting a cabinet shop and have been looking at buying a Camaster similar to the one you have! Does it have the vacuum table, dust collector, and ATC? Also what is the gantry height? Let me know if you would consider selling it!!!  ;)
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

vman1971

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2015, 01:18:25 PM »
Ok cool i will call you in about 45min.

Thanks

76mx

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2015, 12:24:05 PM »
Vman,
   Yes, entirely possible. It is a technical discussion, call me at 940-781-5455.
Charley

vman1971

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2015, 12:15:46 PM »
 Im looking for a engine cover or the vent air ducts for the sides and rear fender or front spoiler for the front bumbper..any of those possible ?

76mx

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2015, 12:05:54 PM »
Vman,
   The answer is yes, and thank you for bringing up this old thread. I was going to wait a little longer to make this announcement, but this is a good opportunity. Several factors including machine workload have kept me form playing on that CNC as much as I would like, so I have purchased this CNC for my Texas shop. It has been modified for a 12" Z travel and it's sole purpose is for me to play with kitcars, no other jobs to conflict. It is supposed to ship April 15th and it will be a few weeks to be operational. So, what can we build for you?