Author Topic: FLT Supercar  (Read 25304 times)

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
Re: FLT Supercar
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 11:20:45 AM »
From earlier posts I think he already had the chassis and aventador front

01Lambiero

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 11:12:25 AM »
Are you going to build this "Supercar" or are you going to outsource?  What have you built before?  With the price of this hobby, I would just rethink and try the Aventador as there are a couple of body builders already in business.  This hobby is a killer on family relations, extensive engineering challenges, time, and EXPENSES.  I hope that you are up to the challenge and can qualify for the 3% Club.

Jim
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 08:16:18 AM »
Cool, any pics of the car? From what I see it's an aventador. Possibly a different back end.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:27:25 AM by Tallon »

Tantukka

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
FLT Supercar
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 06:51:17 AM »
As I'm progressing now, I thought it's time to publish a small teasing photo of my new supercar design. I have been working it for long time with my designer, and now it starts to materialize. I have already started to CNC-mill some plugs, and try to finish the kit as soon as possible. Even though this kit is a custom design, you may also notice some familiar bits of exotic style that people like a lot. After the expterior plugs are completed, I will make interior also, and publish those photos later on. There will be no missing parts, the kit is going to offer a full array of custom parts made less the OEM ones you need for the build. This will be installed over a custom tube chassis, and everything will fit perfectly as the body panels and mounting points are primarily designed around the chassis.

https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury

« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 09:56:10 AM by Tantukka »
Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury