Author Topic: More about ROBSLP640  (Read 6813 times)

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Re: More about ROBSLP640
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 05:34:57 PM »
Fieroking you and I have been SUPER patience considering the 2 scams ( robslp640 & Eddy F Wahba from South Carolina). Eddy scam for 25k, robslp640 5500. Through the grace of God we are still in the game and this build will hold so much sentimental value when completed. This was a very interesting journey never did I ever imagine people were this deceitful. Thanks Fieroking for keeping me confident that the build will get done. That's to all members for your support. NOW LETS FORGET ABOUT THIS SCAMMER ROBSLP640 and move forward and complete the build and make the devil ( robslp640) mad!

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
Re: More about ROBSLP640
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 03:27:38 PM »
Thanks for the info! No wonder he had to change his name after what he has pulled. We should compile a list of all Rob's aliases / websites. If anyone knows the other sites he has or the DBAs (doing business as names) he is using, let's put a list together. I know he is using:

customlambos.com
robslp640.com
rtrexotics.net

Why has nobody written a review for him on Google+ yet? Seems like a good way to get the word out.

Still nobody but BatBuilder has left feedback here: http://lamboclone.com/index.php?action=trader&id=60

We really need to use the feedback more.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:28:08 PM by BigPines »
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Fieroking

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
    • Fieroking Customs
More about ROBSLP640
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 02:24:03 PM »
Now I can believe how he gets away with being the rip off artist he is. This is an email from him to JADAMS

This is what rob had to say.

Sent by IPhone 5

Begin forwarded message:

Date: July 27, 2014 at 10:33:20 PM EDT
To: JoeyUc
Subject: Re: Reventon body

I have 27 different builder names, 11 websites, all u do is trash robslp640, I don't even use that anymore, ur an idiot

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: robslp640@yahoo.com <robslp640@yahoo.com>;
Subject: Reventon body
Sent: Mon, Jul 28, 2014 2:03:41 AM

You scam artist, you never gave me any refund and Fieroking know. We don't understand how you would do us like this. Why? We was always honest with you. I know you will never give us our Reventon, Aventador, or a refund but I will continue to let people know about you. At some point you will get stopped and your new address won't work.

Sent by IPhone 5
Joe Sokol
sokolja@roadrunner.com
WWW.FIEROKING.COM