Author Topic: Diablo VT project for sale  (Read 6218 times)

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
Re: Diablo VT project for sale
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 08:57:05 AM »
Too bad you are forced to sell everything. I wish I had some money. I like this Diablo and the Murcielago too. Now that body kits are drying up, anyone interested should pick one of these up.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 10:20:37 PM »
i have 2 types of G28 bodies for sale, actual "triangle G" coupe and "top-gun" roadtser w/ custom hard top designed by mike vetter. each body including rear spoiler, windshields and door glass $6k  ::thumbup

Fatboyslim

• Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 10:13:23 PM »
5 cars brother, all for sale..G28 bodies for sale also too much to list. i really wanted to finish these builds, i love to build but i have to stop all my builds now and sell them all for cheap due to serious family problems. I have mass parts for G28's, coupe and roadster, diablos coupe and roadsters. will post other cars for sale in a few mins,   :-[
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 10:15:48 PM by Fatboyslim »

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 10:09:47 PM »
Hey, how many cars you got???   ;)
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Fatboyslim

• Lamborghini Addiction
Diablo VT project for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 07:02:03 PM »
 i have a very nice project for sale..Diablo VT with tons of stuff, this is a project that has almost all of the parts to complete the build. Starting with the body its a NAERC body wich is almost exact, and very rare. The body alone is worth $10k it that is very well built and i mean verry well built, has wide track suspension, aluminum block cadillac northstar motor w/30k miles spotless clean, beautiful stretched fiero chassis with tubular steel framing that was very well done. Doors are framed and hinged, comes with all front and rear lights, grilles, "all glass" yes, all the glass including windshield, door and rear glass, mirrors, gauges, rear spoiler, all interior/exterior pieces, all latches, door gaskets, custom wiring harness etc, all the orig fiero parts. this car is a one of a kind body and chassis, great start to a high quality build that even beginners can finish and be proud. i dont want to sell it but i need money,  will post better pics soon these were fast pics. add-ons avail ( bmwV12motor, oem lambo curved door glass, custom wheels, carbon fiber console) .  price is only $12k thanks

randy
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 02:20:00 PM by Fatboyslim »