Author Topic: !!! Murcielago Door And Quarter Glass!!!  (Read 17377 times)

nickmkk

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • Cloquet, MN
Re: !!! Murcielago Door And Quarter Glass!!!
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2015, 08:55:00 AM »
Any update on this?

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2015, 08:49:19 AM »
June sounds great. At least there is some light at the end of the tunnel!  ::thumbup
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2015, 10:48:37 PM »
My apologies for the wait everyone, but finally got some information worth sharing! They are saying June is when they will be done! I know that is not ideal but at least I got some info! Thanks for your patience!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

BigPines

« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2015, 03:54:45 PM »
I think that is the right way to go. We are definitely more protected that way. One thing I don't understand is why you/we have to pay a 4.5% fee twice. ::scratch If they charged a 4.5% fee on the driver's side glass (which it sounds like they did), they should refund that 4.5% fee when they issue a refund for the driver's side glass. PayPal doesn't charge *ANY* fee on refunded payments (with the exception of a $.30 transaction fee) so why wouldn't they refund that along with the money for the glass? We could then pay the 4.5% fee again when we send the new payment and PayPal charges them. It should all work out. As long as they are sending a partial refund and not a new payment back to you, they won't be charged the fees.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/bizui/SendRefund-outside

"When you issue a full refund, your original transaction fee is credited back to you minus a thirty cent processing fee. When issuing partial refunds, a portion of the fee is returned to you."

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ1672&topicID=FEES_US&m=TCI

"When you issue a partial refund, we credit a percentage of the variable transaction fee, based on the amount of the refund."

I think we should be OK right? Maybe I am not understanding.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 04:03:34 PM by BigPines »

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2015, 02:43:06 PM »
There is still no ETA, but like I said prior these guys are more then willing to make things right as I got a refund for the drivers side glass! I will now resubmit the payment and get another 45 day extension. Paying 4.5% on this twice is absolutely killing me but I want to make sure everyone gets there product! I will update when there is something worth updating!  ::wave
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2015, 01:06:23 PM »
Not a problem! If you didn't notice my grammer and punctuation sucks!!!! Lol! !!!!!!  :LL: I can see where that gets confusing, and I assumed that via your last post that I was coming off wrong so I used periods!!!!! But I will go back to exclamation points from now on!!!! Thanks for being understanding!!!!!  ::wave

BigPines

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2015, 01:02:11 PM »
Thanks Purple. That makes me feel better. I'm sorry if I read something into the prior post that was not intended. I just saw all those exclamation points and thought you were excited in a bad way. :LL: I'll hang in with this for a while. Please let us know as soon as you get an update. Thanks again for getting this group buy together. I feel bad for you that it has not worked out as expected. Sorry for the hassle you are dealing with. :(
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 01:05:42 PM by BigPines »

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2015, 12:54:38 PM »
I never said you did anything wrong I was simply trying to answer your questions. As I said previously these guys are currently trying to get me an ETA. I can not get this on my own. They were very prompt with getting the glass in the first place  I'm sure they will do everything they can to get it to us in a timely manner. The only thing I'm frustrated with is the lack of glass in my possession. If there is something I have done wrong in this transaction, or you don't like the way I handled it please help me help you. I will gladly work with you to make someone else's wrong my wrong and your right. But you gotta let me know what you want.

Thanks!!!

BigPines

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2015, 12:39:29 PM »
I am sensing frustration from you Purple but I don't understand why. I am sorry if you feel I have done something wrong. From my perspective, an ETA is not an unreasonable request. What is the problem? *shrug*

I know the shortage on the order isn't your fault. Things go wrong. I understand that. It is how we handle these situations when they come up that is important.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2015, 12:19:14 PM »
All I know at the moment is that they are out of that particular glass and are waiting on there vendor to fill that order! I have been told it will ship directly to me once they have the missing pieces! They are very apologetic and have offered different scenarios to try and help! Unfortunately the one thing needed to make it right is the one thing they can not control at the moment, and that would be getting us the glass we want! Last I spoke with them this morning they were gonna do there best to get us a time frame! Please hang in there! Thanks

BigPines

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2015, 12:09:45 PM »
I'm glad to hear you trust them. It is a little nerve-racking that we are relying on someone we (I) don't know or trust to come through for us. They should be able to give you some kind of ETA on the missing pieces. If they haven't provided an ETA, can you get that from them and let us know? I think that would make everyone feel better.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2015, 11:58:47 AM »
My apologies, I have been in contact with these guys and they are working on getting us the remaining glass! I have 3 of the 4 pieces for everyone who has ordered. I'm confident these guys will come through as they know I'm a potential repeat! Trust me, I hate playing with other peoples money as much as the next person. I really wish this had been an easier transaction and I could have this mess off my hands but for the time being I will fight through it and make sure everyone is taken care of! If it's any consolation I plan on doing more business with these fellas cause believe they have been trying to right there wrong!

BigPines

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2015, 11:25:48 AM »
Any update on this? What is the ETA for delivery of the glass? I'd really like to get my hands on this.

BigPines

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2015, 10:13:19 PM »
Thanks Purple. Looking forward to an update when you find out how they are going to resolve the problem. The glass looks really good BTW. I'm really excited about how good it looks.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2015, 06:24:12 PM »
So I've got good news and some bad news! The glass has arrived in good shape and looks outstanding. The bad news is they forgot to ship the drivers side door glass!!!  :'( I've sent them an email asking for them to resolve this hopefully I get an answer back shortly and I will keep you all informed!