Author Topic: lol I havent heard of this angle before !!  (Read 1940 times)

Simple Man

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: lol I havent heard of this angle before !!
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 11:30:05 AM »
this car was for sale a few years back and was located in the Mississippi.  I was "interested in this car but couldn't make the trip.  I dug up the email of the "old" seller and he sold it to a friend in Mississippi.  This car was a Ron Dolling car and was for sale for $60k.

In this bogus add the  current seller states he/she is located in Texas.  But now in is the Netherlands :)

here is a few pictures.

Keep Looking
Simple Man

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 01:41:25 AM »
I f with scammers all the time. I had a guy try to scam me on craigslist. Since I work late nights and have the ability to change my number or scramble it, I texted him 40 times one night asking him stupid questions. Do you want the turbo too? How about the bearings? ?Hose clamp? zip ties? The texts started at 1am. Around 3 he told me to quit. It went for days. He tried the old I will send you a money order scam.
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 01:06:29 AM »
What's funny is COD means he would need to actually deliver it to your house and you would pay the shipping company only when it's right in front of you

Obviously he isn't going to do that he is going to ask you to make payments somewhere ahead of delivery

jfalbino

• Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 09:42:33 PM »
WOW!! only 18 dollars and 0 thousandths of a cent for a Diablo replica?? Silly Nigerians!! :LL:

Simple Man

lol I havent heard of this angle before !!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 05:56:42 PM »
After a few email with a seller of a Clone.  I get this nice email :0)  Kind of like... "I have a Nigerian bank account and could you help me please by taking $500,000usd! 

"RE: 2000 - Replica/kit Makes Lamborghini Diablo Roadster - 18.000US$ 

Hello,

I was thinking of a solution, how we can make the deal, given the present situation and the best mode how we can make the deal will be COD. CASH ON DELIVERY will be a convenient and an accessible solution for us. I will send the car to your home address COD ( CASH ON DELIVERY ) with the possibility of inspection. As you probably noticed, the price is rather low, and the reason I'm selling the car at this price is because I have to pay over 12.000 US$ for registration here in Holland (Netherlands). The car is here in my garage in Holland. At this moment, I can drive the car here because the insurance is still available , but when the insurance will expire, I can't drive it anymore here, and will be necessary to register it here. I can't spend over 12.000 US$ for registration and I think that the best solution is to sell it. The car it's still registered in US , on my name with a clean title. In this case you will not pay other taxes to import the car. Will be the same thing like you will buy a car locally. Now, I can't come to USA to sell the car because I'll spend money and lose more time, my only chance to sell this car will be to find a buyer in US or another country, to send it with a transport company. I can send the car to your home address and the transport will take approximately 10 working days. After you will receive the car, you will have another two days to inspect it. After the inspection period ends, the transport company will ask you if there are any issues with the car. If the car it's different than as I described, or you don't like it, you can refuse the transaction, and the car will be sent back to my address , on my expense, but this will not be the case because the car it's in perfect condition and I'm sure that you will love this car. If everything it's ok and I'm sure it will be, you will be able to transfer your name in the title to your local DMV. I think, that this is the best mode, for you and for me , how we can make the deal , because in this mode , you have the opportunity , to see the car and verify the car BEFORE I receive my money for it... So that’s it ! This car needs a new owner. This is an incredibly enjoyable car to drive ... little sad as I write this... knowing it is leaving. I’ve enjoyed the privilege of ownership. Now, in case that you accept, to make the deal, please send me your phone number so I can give you a call to talk .
Thanks and I am waiting for your reply!

Albert
P.S. I have sent you more pictures with the car "