Author Topic: 2004 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO ROADSTER REPLICA FOR SALE  (Read 3570 times)

Supercobra

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 10
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: 2004 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO ROADSTER REPLICA FOR SALE
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 08:31:17 AM »
Don't know if it sold or not, but here is the seller's video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOINpQSPjtM

b18efhatch

• Liked: 0
Re: 2004 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO ROADSTER REPLICA FOR SALE
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 10:21:09 AM »
Is this still for sale? The web link is no longer valid.

masterblaster30

• Liked: 1
2004 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO ROADSTER REPLICA FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 05:14:21 PM »
SELLING FOR ONLY $19,500. 2004 Black on Black Lamborghini Murcielago Replica Roadster. Located in Avondale, Arizona. I am selling one of my Lamborghini replicas because I have two and barely have time to drive either of them. Built by Triangle G in Los Angeles in 2004 for around $50k. 1985 Pontiac Fiero engine, runs very well, it has been barely driven odometer and newly updated title reads 300 miles. Recently had $6,000 worth of work done on the car (receipts). I don't like selling used stuff unless it works perfectly. This car is ready to be driven and loved. Car has 17" Axis rims. There is not and never was a top to this car, or windows. Car is a permanent topless convertible, so be prepared to be seen. It is amazing owning one of these cars, everywhere you go people smile and wave at you. People walk up to you from nowhere. It is a great networking vehicle. Please have cash in hand before contacting me. No joy rides. Title in hand. Email: cpamillionaire@gmail.com call or text 213-841-7896 if you have any questions. For video of car and pictures go to. www.keymanelectronics.com