Author Topic: diablo naerc help  (Read 2809 times)

prodaddy

• Ethan"Prodaddy"Humbert
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: diablo naerc help
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2016, 10:19:31 AM »
I appreciate all the advice and help..after talking to a few of you guys on here I have decided to stay away from this car..it's just not going to be able to be the quality of car I'm wanting..and the guy won't send me enough pics and info to make it worth me taking the day away from my shop.to go look at it...im.sure there will end up being a nice diablo or murcialago kit out there soon forsale that just needs a little work that I can pick up..thanks again guys for all the advice and help.

AdrianBurton

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2016, 09:37:28 AM »
I can tell you right off the bat that is NOT a NAERC chassis.  That is the Rayne rear clip for the fiero, and that trans doesn't look like the G50.  Id need a lot more pictures before I drove that far just to see it

prodaddy

• Ethan"Prodaddy"Humbert
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 02:40:23 PM »
I saw it.lol..I already got him much lower on price before I have even gotten there..I just would like as much info as possible on the car..and the guy that owns it doesn't know much..or...if someone on here has a car that is priced well that has a chassis that will hold up to some decent horsepower that is not a huge project or junk.i may be interested.

pantera6710

• Liked: 1
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2016, 02:06:08 PM »
maybe you should buy this one, it's cheaper jk 

https://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/5451485441.html

prodaddy

• Ethan"Prodaddy"Humbert
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 12:45:24 PM »

prodaddy

• Ethan"Prodaddy"Humbert
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 12:44:34 PM »
This is the ad..I definitly would not pay what he is asking from the videos he sent..but I could use some advice from you guys here...I would like to find a car that is a nice chassis and body with running gear and capabilities to handle big power.paint is not an issue.i plan to do it my way..but I don't have the time to build an intire kit at my shop for my self with all the work we have...thanks for all advice....     

prodaddy

• Ethan"Prodaddy"Humbert
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 12:39:36 PM »
This is the pic I was sent on the title..I have a member here that has given me some helpful advice as well..any and all advice is appreciated before I take a 300 mile each way trip to go look at the car and a day away from my bodyshop

redhammer

• Liked: 40
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 08:15:55 AM »
that looks like the old IFG kit , far from naerc

rodrieguz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 77
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 05:41:32 AM »
Only way to help you is to see what you have or what this guy claims to have.  Post some pictures

pantera6710

• Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 04:24:57 AM »
Are you referring to the silver diablo in Memphis? 

prodaddy

• Ethan"Prodaddy"Humbert
diablo naerc help
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 09:28:00 PM »
I'm looking at buying a diablo kit ..I found a naerc kit I'm somewhat interested in..I have a few questions..the guy is aways away from me and obviously doesn't know much about what he has and is very difficult to understand him on the phone..he has sent a few photos  and says it is a tube chassis naerc kit.has a 350 and g50 trans..how were these cars titled?in the pic he sent it shows the title as saying lambo and diablo..my kits in the past have all been special construction...the car needs some work but seems to be a running driving car and all there..he says it needs minor bodywork and alignment..I own and run my own custom bodyshop and have a nice streetable ls motor that makes close to 600horsepower that I was planning to put in whatever diablo kit I get..will the chassis and that g50 Porsche  trans hold up?..thanks for any help and advice.