Author Topic: NAERC Chassis for sale  (Read 3491 times)

Crazy Cowboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: NAERC Chassis for sale
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 10:48:27 AM »
Oh, FYI the Murcielago body is not for sale

Crazy Cowboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
NAERC Chassis for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 10:40:32 AM »
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum but I've owned a number of Lambo replicas. I also built the grey Vaydor (youtube 'Vaydor' and it's the first one that comes up) a couple years ago.

I bought this chassis for a build and now it looks like I'm going to use a different chassis so I'm considering selling this roller NAERC chassis. It's the full chassis with some dynamat on it. Has all suspension arms with chrome moly sleeves and grade 8 bolts all with Energy Suspension bushings. New C6 Corvette bearing/hubs. Has been coated in black bedliner for durability and rust protection (plus is looks nice).  The two large beams above the rear of the car have been removed to allow the OEM Murcielago body to fit, however they are included with the chassis.

It DOES NOT have brakes or coilovers. It will need machining of the control arm bolts and washers to allow for adjustability.

It DOES have a steering column with key and steering rack, brake/clutch/gas pedals installed. Master brake cylinder and booster. Mounts for coilovers and sway bars are there.

I have a real Murci body on the chassis in one pic to show you how correct this chassis really is. I have a real Murci chassis and they are VERY close to each other (real car uses slightly different and more expensive metal tubing but they would likely perform identical)

$8500 for the chassis 
or
$10000 for the chassis with wheels and tires

Wheels are OEM size Lowenhart lightweight wheels with OEM size Pirelli tires less than 2000 miles on them and they are DOT dated only 2 years old stored off the car inside. These were on the real Murcielago and drove as smooth as glass at speeds at all speeds the day they were taken off.

email for more info dansforex at ya hoo
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 10:46:22 AM by Crazy Cowboy »