Author Topic: Which manufacturer??  (Read 3921 times)

99Feeablo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 15
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Re: Which manufacturer??
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2017, 01:11:07 PM »
4 years Air Force automotive tech
19 years at SkyWest Airlines (aircraft mechanic)15 years of flying my airplane to work everyday

99Feeablo

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2017, 07:39:14 PM »
Just curious as to how you knew it was yours?
The small round fog lights in the front we're always a dead giveaway, and the wheel spacing in the rear and front and also the I FG front end shape, then it was a for sure thing when I went to Alabama to see it I knew every inch of that car....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 years at SkyWest Airlines (aircraft mechanic)15 years of flying my airplane to work everyday

99Feeablo

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2017, 07:37:06 PM »
The small round fog lights in the front we're always a dead giveaway, and the wheel spacing in the rear and front and also the I FG front end shape, then it was a for sure thing when I went to Alabama to see it I knew every inch of that car....

99Feeablo

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2017, 07:23:16 PM »

Ccemn1

• Liked: 22
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2017, 09:15:19 AM »
Steve, did the windows used to go all the way down? Today they only open 3, or 4 inches. Also, did it have air conditioning?
I just took delivery on the car not even a week ago. The garage it's currently in, here in FL, is too small to be able to work on it and it's been raining the past 4 days! Can't even see if there's an AC compressor on the motor.
You never should have told me to rely on you for questions, because I'm sure I'm going to be a real PITA, but I really want to make this a #10 again.
Sorry, and thanks in advance, Chris

Ccemn1

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2017, 08:13:27 PM »
An example of how this poor thing was cared for!

Ccemn1

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2017, 08:11:39 PM »

Ccemn1

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2017, 08:10:30 PM »
Steve, You are a God send! So many questions, so glad you found me.
Unfortunately my Mother died today, after being in Hospice for two years, so as sole heir, it is going to take awhile for me to get my life in order.
Trust me, this car will be my baby and I will post you updates on it's progression.
You're right, I believe every owner after you trashed the poor thing! I'm sure the Alabama dealer could have gotten another $10K, if he had just detailed it a little.
Curious as to why it's titled as a 2011, if you had it in 2005? Judging from that dealer, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some hanky panky going on. The genealogy the FL DMV had on it said it was built in Nevada in 2011, sold to a guy in PA, then sold to a guy in FL, named David Scott Blumenthal, who it was still titled to, and sold it to the Alabama dealer???
I WILL be in touch!

99Feeablo

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2017, 05:54:08 PM »
That's my family in 2006, car was built in roughly 2004

99Feeablo

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2017, 05:52:25 PM »

99Feeablo

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2017, 05:43:01 PM »
Yes! That is my old car from 2005-2007 or so, it's an IFG kit from Los Angles it replicates a 97 diablo. But previous owners have ruined a few things. The car was immaculate when I had it! Two nice trophies to prove it! I paid 46K back then. Just drove to AL and saw the car bout two months ago, please love that car for me (PLEASE) it has extreme sentimental value! My number is 559-816-0176 if I can ever help with anything I'll try, best of luck, Steve

Ccemn1

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 07:13:27 PM »
Hey for what its worth and you already heard it, its an IFG/Phantom body.  I have an IFG and it has exact looks and dimensions etc......Let me know if you have any additional questions.  Good Luck with the title! J
Thank you, funny you should say that about the title. It took 4 days and 5 trips to the DMV to get it legal, even though it was just a transfer from FL title to FL title. Then, just today, I get a letter from State Farm insurance asking me to clarify the VIN #, or the State might start fining me for no insurance?!
I think the problem is because the VIN is only 10 numbers, while all other vehicles have about 16.

JJS SE30

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 19
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 06:44:43 PM »
Hey for what its worth and you already heard it, its an IFG/Phantom body.  I have an IFG and it has exact looks and dimensions etc......Let me know if you have any additional questions.  Good Luck with the title! J

Ccemn1

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 02:38:29 PM »
I just want to thank you guys for enlightening me, and apologize for what I'm sure will be many more questions to come!
In fact, here's another: Are the windows supposed to only open halfway? The switches & motors seem to function properly, and in liiking at the shape of the glass and body, I'm thinking that's all they can open?
Thanks in advance guys.

rodrieguz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 77
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 12:34:50 PM »
 last time the car is an ifg body. ::beers