Author Topic: 670 sv wing in carbon  (Read 2656 times)

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Re: 670 sv wing in carbon
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 08:06:18 PM »
Ignorance is not a laughing matter.

lambocars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 01:30:28 AM »
Jajajajajaja

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 07:13:11 PM »
LOL, I think what I was trying to say was "I've forgotten more about building than you'll ever know about it!". Those screws you have shown in the picture are not to mount the stands to the wing fool, those are to secure the inner framework to the wing once its constructed. But you knew that already, right? See, Lamborghini (in all there supreme wisdom) knew that the wing would be under some tremendous stress from the downforce of the wind going over the wing at high speed, causing it to deflect (warp) under that stress. Since the wing is only 3/4" thick at it widest chord section, they had to add a stiffener (frame) on the inside to make the wing more rigid. Are you still following me? The only definite way to attach that frame through the wing and onto the stands are with the 2 screws next to each stand shown in your picture.
Don't feel bad, if you don't learn something new every day then you just aren't living! You should probably feel embarrassed though, your lack of knowledge on the parts you are making to "OEM specs" shows just how ignorant you truly are. Making up stories about how the stands screw and glue to the wing on the OEM part is the icing on the cake lol.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 07:53:51 PM by ★Murci-Me★ »

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2017, 06:59:46 PM »
Its not my understanding that wing....friend....has many more than purchased for your customer to week. I am new to build but I don't look in web.for many. Can can you teech for....friend..me?

lambocars

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 08:47:45 PM »
Pic...machine!!!

lambocars

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 08:46:06 PM »
those photos are from google ... have you seen a real wing? friend ... you do not know what you're talking about ... nobody has ever had a complaint about my work ... and you complain that you've never bought anything ... friend ... look for someone else to discuss ... my already other users we would like to see your work ... machine!

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 08:00:49 PM »
the wing and legs are glued and screwed like oem ... you can post the photos you want, OEM is stuck !!! not a piece ... friend ... do you have a problem? you talk about what you know ... and what you have not seen

Can you show me where the "screws" are in the picture of the underside of the OEM wing I posted?

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2017, 07:58:24 PM »
LOL yeah, I know nothing about these cars, wings, whatever. I can tell when somebody is trying to claim something that isn't true though, and unlike you, your pictures don't lie.

lambocars

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 02:12:01 AM »
the wing and legs are glued and screwed like oem ... you can post the photos you want, OEM is stuck !!! not a piece ... friend ... do you have a problem? you talk about what you know ... and what you have not seen

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 09:25:31 PM »
Well, do I need to post pictures of an OEM wing so everybody can see the obvious differences? It doesn't matter to me, but if you are going to advertise a 670 wing true to the shape of the original I think it better be just that. I know i'd be pretty mad if someone told me I was paying for an exact copy only to find out it was barely close.
Is the underside of the wing carbon fiber as well? How do the stands attach to the wing? You realize that on the original the stands and wing are one complete piece, right?

lambocars

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 09:18:57 PM »
the measurements and exact curve, you can not see well in the photos ...

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 09:03:58 PM »
Didn't you say in another thread that "this" wing was going to be accurate where others were not? The shape and curvature appears to be way off from the OEM version.

lambocars

670 sv wing in carbon
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 05:15:29 AM »
Hi guys,wings un production, this is for James,legs compatible coupe and roadster