Author Topic: How to orient pictures prior to posting them on Lamboclone  (Read 1006 times)

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
Re: How to orient pictures prior to posting them on Lamboclone
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 09:42:40 AM »
Simple: Install the striker on the quarter panel, install the latch in the door, SLAM the door, OPEN the door and REPAIR, GRIND, KITTY HAIR, BONDO, etc. all areas where you can see any damage.  Post pictures straight up with the floor on the bottom.  (large crowbar may be needed to open door)  ::thumbup ::bounce ::headbang
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

Simple Man

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 02:39:23 AM »
How to orient your picture before uploading it to Lamboclone.  Open Windows Explorer>   "Click" on the letter of your harddrive that has your pictures on it>    "Click" on the "folder" that has your pictures on it>    "Right Click" on the picture file and select "Preview">    At the bottom of the picture, you will see 2 circle arrows (one for counterclockwise and one for clockwise.  Click on the arrow for the direction that you want the picture to rotate to.  Done

01 Jim

but how do I get my door latch to meet up with the striker , add a couple of shims or rotate clockwise and add a 1/8 inch shim, after adding 3/16 of CSM anf then sanding down to 3/32 plus a primer sealer coat. ?   :LL:  ::scratch ::study ::help

RT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 308
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 09:25:38 PM »
How to orient your picture before uploading it to Lamboclone.  Open Windows Explorer>   "Click" on the letter of your harddrive that has your pictures on it>    "Click" on the "folder" that has your pictures on it>    "Right Click" on the picture file and select "Preview">    At the bottom of the picture, you will see 2 circle arrows (one for counterclockwise and one for clockwise.  Click on the arrow for the direction that you want the picture to rotate to.  Done

01 Jim

I'd add to that SAVE the picture before you leave.
Well done Jim.
It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR.

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
How to orient pictures prior to posting them on Lamboclone
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 10:40:13 AM »

01 Jim
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired