Author Topic: Diablo Phantom VT for sale  (Read 1961 times)

fastbusa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: Diablo Phantom VT for sale
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 09:32:53 PM »
A man sold me one and told me it was a audi 5000 trans which it looks the same but after futher investagation i had a suprise in store and could not use it...I was told that someone can make a adapter for the input shaft to work but im not sure ..good luck with your sell.....

kenberghini

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 06:48:11 PM »
I didn't. It is just extra. I bought it first thinking it would work. It has no mount for the throw out bearing. I was going to use it for parts.

Ken

fastbusa

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 04:44:55 PM »
I was just wondering how did you get the 944 trans to work with the input shaft being differ...I have one but was told it will not work due to no clutch provision,,,thanks

kenberghini

Diablo Phantom VT for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 01:37:37 PM »
I am selling my Diablo replica that is about 50-60% complete. It is an IFG Phantom VT sitting on a modified Fierro chassis. Have Bill of sale for Fierro and original sales invoice from IFG. Held wide track front suspension and the Held rear engine cradle have been installed. I have modified the front axles to fit bigger bearings and hubs that have the bigger Chevy bolt pattern. Rear suspension has S10 hubs with the same bolt pattern too. Window frames need to be completed. The doors need to be modified to fit the APG glass I had to get. The original glass broke.  The window motors are installed in the doors. I added 6 body mounts to the body and chassis, 2 at the rear, 2 at the firewall and 2 at the front of the windshield. Have all the wiring from the Fierro. I am asking $12000.00 OBO. I know I have missed listing something so please ask questions.  email me at kengiant@yahoo.com . It will need to be picked up.  It is in Dallas Texas 75040.

Here are some extra parts not pictured but will go with car:

1983 944 transaxle
 2 bolt 350 block bored .040 over
     Everything new to make it a 383 except gaskets
     Thumper camshaft
     Weiland Stealth intake
     Used 850 carb.

See pictures of car at below address. Blue car not included.

Thanks, Ken

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94633750@N02/