Author Topic: What are the best options  (Read 1136 times)

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
Re: What are the best options
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 10:03:37 PM »
hi guys thanks for thinking of me, i got lots of cars, projects, bodies (G28, diablo, aventador), wheels, carbon fiber, etc. i will make you an awesome deal on everything, im like the walmart of lambo parts lol :LL: just pm me and i will happy to help. ::thumbup
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:19:28 AM by Fatboyslim »

SoTo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 09:01:28 PM »
Just keep your eyes peeled, people sell their cars on here from time to time.  I know there is a discussion going on right now about a g24 for sale.  Also, Fatboyslim is selling some of his projects, not sure exactly what stage they are in but he does some amazing work.

Me and Fatboyslim have been in touch for awhile I'm waiting on his reply try to work something out

SoTo

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 08:39:09 PM »
Before you decide to take the plunge you should know that building one of these isn't a matter of buying the parts and bolting everything on.  To build one of these cars you have to be comfortable with fabricating/custom building most of the car.  This means doing a lot of welding, fiberglass, etc...  If this is something that you can do or want to learn how to do then by all means join the club.  Just know, it won't be easy, especially if you don't have a mentor to teach you some tricks.   
::beers

Yeah, I would not know how to do much. That is why I sorta feel its best to maybe buy someones project? I am not too sure yet..

Thanks for the reply!

nickmkk

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • Cloquet, MN
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 08:27:24 PM »
Before you decide to take the plunge you should know that building one of these isn't a matter of buying the parts and bolting everything on.  To build one of these cars you have to be comfortable with fabricating/custom building most of the car.  This means doing a lot of welding, fiberglass, etc...  If this is something that you can do or want to learn how to do then by all means join the club.  Just know, it won't be easy, especially if you don't have a mentor to teach you some tricks.   
::beers

SoTo

What are the best options
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 08:01:50 PM »
Hi, I am very interested in owning a nice Lamborghini Murci Replica some day. But... As of now I make pretty good money I just do not have enough to drop it all on a completed car. I am asking this site because I know many of you have good experience and are older than me. What should I do? I am not the best with cars for a guy like seriously I have to look pretty much everything up about my own car.

If I were to buy a Kit Car not fully completed is there a route I can with it having almost everything installed?

Just looking at my options its a little dream I have and one day just want to own one for my own pleasure :)