Author Topic: Robslp640 scam alert  (Read 32642 times)

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
Re: Robslp640 scam alert
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2014, 08:40:37 AM »
Digi: Do you want fries with that??
Cmarens: You left out the first chapter prior to Person A but that's another can of worms also.  Also inbetween Chapter One and Chapter 2, you can insert the fact that a large portion of Lamboclone membership advised Person B NOT to go dealing with Person A.  Did Person B listen.....NO.  Facts are facts, Jack!  If you are tired of drinking lemonade......Quit buying lemons.
Don't you just LOVE a Soap Opera..............NO.
Please pass the styrofoam balls and the cheeze whiz.  Thanks   OH, and some popcorn would be super, too. ::scratch ::bounce :LL:
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2014, 11:24:15 PM »
I could use a few scans of myself right now come to think of it... anyone selling?
 ::K

cmarens

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2014, 09:48:17 PM »
At this point, what I am about to say is merely conjecture, but being a business person, I am gonna take a stab at it. I will not use names.

Person A took money from Person B with the understanding that there would be a finished product received as a result. However, Person A already had transactions outstanding with persons C, D, E, etc. that Person A no longer had the funding to complete. Due to missappropriation, project budget over-runs, or straight theft, Person A was taking funding from new clients to meet the obligations already owed to prior parties. In the end, it seems like Person B is the one left holding the bag of poopie (a word I love to use SchulzeA and I do consider myself trustworthy. Something about it just grabs the attention of grown men and says, "Hey, this guy knows his poopie!")

Does that sound about like what may have happened in this case? If so, Person A has a lot more issues to deal with than just a failed obligation. Person A is running a Ponzi Scheme of sorts, which is a whole other criminal matter in itself.

Person B, I am sorry. You seem like a great hypothetical person and I hate to see someone get scammed. I think you need to involve the courts at this point as others have said because Person A will continue to do this until they are in so far that bankruptcy is their only option. At which time you will receive poopie.

PS - I am a scanned Digibeam replica, but only on the weekends.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 09:51:01 PM by cmarens »
Kind Regards,

Chris

Jadams

• Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2014, 07:22:08 PM »
Solrac , I think that too maybe the case in some instances, however in this situation, because this scammer( robslp640) was so convincing and supposedly eagered to sell us a body, Fieroking & I learned a valuable lesson. When I state that we was 100% up front with robslp640 we where. I know deep down robslp640 knows he is wrong and he has done and said things that if he tried to make it right it would expose him to everything we said. I've never see someone just take a 100% lying stance.

solrac

• Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2014, 04:06:27 PM »
I think ppl get inpatient because if they don't spend the money on a car right now they will spend the money some where else. Lol

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2014, 01:12:06 PM »
I'm sure in a little time there will be better sources, like with everything else....
everyone's getting so impatient with the new models it leads to problems like - this thread It's the most popular THREAD lately  ::scratch
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:44:59 AM by Tallon »

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2014, 12:07:58 PM »
sucks I wanted an Aventador...
Siteupp.com

Jadams

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2014, 04:23:37 PM »
BigPines thank you for KNOWING I'm telling the truth.

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2014, 03:39:19 PM »
Nobody believes Rob anymore. He has lied too many times. All his posts are just bragging and slinging insults at others. Too bad for him. I probably would have told my brother to get his Aventador parts from him. No way I would ever do that now.

Edit: Rob, if you make things right with Jadams and BatBuilder, I may reconsider my position.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 03:48:20 PM by BigPines »
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Jadams

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2014, 01:52:36 PM »
Robslp640 all you have to do is show the lamboclone members a invoice from PayPal showing you sent me money. It's really simple, please produce it. No one on this forum believes you scammer  ( robslp640). PRODUCE THE RECIEPT / INVOICE.

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2014, 12:44:49 PM »
i was scanned...and then cloned.... now people are out there pretending to be me.... ::K

Robslp640

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2014, 11:54:01 AM »
I agree this thread is poopie,  BS, like they say the truth comes out in the end. Anyone else wanna claim I scanned them, now's ur chance.  Out of hundreds of customers I guess it's u u jadams huh!!!

Onewickedsvt

• Liked: 18
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2014, 07:07:42 AM »
Trying to get in before the shut!

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2014, 06:12:46 PM »
this thread is poopie.

edit: its works ::thumbup

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2014, 02:47:41 PM »
Last but not least, any grown man that says "poopie", clearly has issues and cannot be trusted....

You win the prize SchulzeA, I was wondering how many people would catch that.   ::thumbup

Anyone that tries to post the word four letter slang word for crap will find that the forum automatically flags it and changes it to "poopie".  There are a few more of these out there that help us maintain some decency on the site.  I figure that anyone that can't control themselves enough on a public forum should automatically have their words changed to something more appropriate, but expresses the same meaning that they struggled to find the right word for.

I have a teenage nephew that visits this site and follows many of the topics.  I'm sure he's not the only young adult that has the dream of building a car someday.  There are others on this site with strong religions beliefs and we owe them to maintain a site thats suitable for everyone. 

I have and will continue to maintain a thin line on language and nudity and the rules for the site are clearly defined at the membership agreement page and in the rules section.

Chris

« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 11:03:00 PM by No Bull »