Author Topic: Lamborghini Murcielago Factory Chrome Wheels "Spring Special"  (Read 819 times)

JJS SE30

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 19
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Re: Lamborghini Murcielago Factory Chrome Wheels "Spring Special"
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 07:39:53 PM »
Not sure if anyone is in need of some wheels but I got a deal for you.  See the AD/PIC'S below, I put a Spring Time special $$ in there and please contact me with any questions you might have.  Thx for looking!  J

JJS SE30

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 19
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Lamborghini Murcielago Factory Chrome Wheels "Spring Special"
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 07:54:17 AM »
Hello Everyone,  I got a set of Factory Lamborghini Murcielago wheels made by Speedline wrapped with Pirelli P-Zero Rosso tires.  Wheels are in very nice shape and the tires are all wore even with approximately half the tread left.  Only one rear rim had curb contact which is very minor and not even noticeable in the light of day unless your up on the rim looking for it.  Was going to use these for my Diablo replica but found a set of original Diablo wheels I fell in love with and purchased.  If you got a Fiero stock bolt pattern I can give you info on a company that will build you adapters to fit for a good price, just got a set of 3" for the my Diablo wheels I just put on.  Buy them now for $2250.000 and I will ship them for free in the U.S. only, which they cost between $225.00 to $250.00 to ship.  Or buy them for $2000.00 and pick them up locally in N.E. Ohio.  You can reach me through messaging on this site for any questions.  Thxs J!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 07:45:39 PM by JJS SE30 »