How To - Tips > Exterior - Trim

Correct Rear Script Emblem for Murcielago LP640

(1/5) > >>

BigPines:
Thanks CCIE. It looks like you do have good prices and I'd rather have metal. I'm not sure what size I need. It is pretty difficult to get solid information. Maybe someone could measure theirs? Murci-Me? I think they are 8" but I'm not sure.

I think the 5" versions are for the dash...but again, I am not sure. If anyone knows and wants to chime in, that would be great.

I wish I knew if there were subtle differences between these different script part numbers. I guess if I can't see them, I shouldn't worry about it. :)

BTW, what are you asking for your metal 8" scripts?

Mike

CCIE:
Wow.....

What size are the script that you are looking for?
I need to raise my prices (I am sure I will still run into some price drama... lol)....
The ones I have are also metal as well as screws/nuts in the back, I also have few 8" as well
http://www.lambooem.com/emblems.html

Thanks
CCIE
yusha_2000@yahoo.com

BigPines:
That is a good point. I just figured the chrome may come off easier on the plastic due to weather. Heck both my cars parked in the driveway have plastic chrome emblems I'm sure. Maybe I am sweating the small stuff here.

autopro:
I wouldn't worry about it being plastic or metal, some of the real Lamborghini’s use the plastic one and not even the owners can tell.  Most of the new cars have the plastic emblems anyways.

BigPines:
So it looks like we have come full circle here. I was originally looking at 400853742A but was then told about the cheaper 400853742B part. It was then discovered that 400853742B was plastic which I don't want (thanks String) so now I am back to 400853742A. Since I am really not keen to pay $300+ for this part (it isn't solid gold is it?), but I would still like metal, I am wondering if there is another part that is metal that has the same dimensions I could use instead.

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version