Opinions & Reviews > Vendor Feedback

I.E. (Joe) does it again

(1/4) > >>

notnilc20:
mark one up for the good guys.

Murci-Me:
I guess we'll see. Raj said the Riverside PD was looking for him, and 4 other people had come forward to press charges against Joe, one of them being Ali (the guy who asked me to make the video of his car).
I constantly had insurance on my car during the build, just in case I showed up one day to work on it and it was gone or stripped.

satinta:
I'm glad he got his money back. Raj always seemed like a great guy to me and really stuck to his project to the bitter end.  I'm still not convinced anything will happen to Joe though.

usmc_butler:
Thats good to hear, sounds like Raj has a great insurance company.

Murci-Me:
I spoke to Raj the other day, and he had some good news regarding his car/build. Since he had the car insured during the build, and had pictures showing the car was basically 85% complete before it was recovered and shipped to him, his insurance covered his loss completely and issued him a check for all he had invested. Although he wont get any money for all the time lost and BS he was put through, he got back all the money he paid towards his build.
His insurance also contacted the Riverside Police who issued an arrest warrant for Joe, who now faces State and Federal (since money was exchanged over state lines through the mail) charges.
Maybe Dana will bail Joe out so he can continue not building his car either!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version