How To - Tips > Doors

G28 Power window build

<< < (2/14) > >>

pkovgolf:
Can you please tell me what the contact info is for 'Extreme from the UK' you mentioned.

Folks mentioned he had 'precise' framework info for the Fiero and I really need that

Thank you!
Peter

pkovgolf:
Hi Murcie -me
Can you provide details/pictures on what needs to be 'corrected'?
I would like to address this asap before I hardmount it.
The more info and detailed pics i can get the better :)
Thank you!
Peter

pkovgolf:
Can you please tell me where to get the diagram from Extreme with the precise drawings and measurements you mentioned?
I want to make sure we build and mount these sub frame pieces properly

thank you!

Murci-Me:
Yes CKI should be able to provide you with all the parts that fit the G28 kit. You have an IE body though, which is a poor splash of a G28 body. You will need to correct a lot of things on it to get everything to fit right.

am33r:
There is a general criterion on the framing - the rockers measure the same on all our G28 kits, for those use 2x2 angled iron and I measured 54" for each. To connect those to the donor frame use a latter configuration with several 1x1 square tubing around 4" each and weld them at the needed height to accommodate the height of the rocker.

Setting like that (: then make a box of metal fitting the shape of the space under the batwings and that's another mounting place.

Caging the top / deck lid / etc. that requires measuring your own preference of where those go according to your taste - Extreme from UK had a precise cage diagram.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version