The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

Jets303 here!

(1/2) > >>

Tallon:
Gets boring there since Jets is the only one there building a murcie lol
Then there's bierhanzel but haven't seen much progress lately and his body isn't finished yet

No Bull:

--- Quote from: Jets303 on April 02, 2012, 06:59:28 PM ---Well Chris I will definitely start one up but I have been on MM for quite some time now and would hate to abandon the community that helped me get into all of this!

--- End quote ---

I'm keeping my account on there also so I understand and respect your loyalty to the other sites.  It just looks like you'll need to maintain two build diaries then.  :)

Chris 

Jets303:
Well Chris I will definitely start one up but I have been on MM for quite some time now and would hate to abandon the community that helped me get into all of this!

usmc_butler:

--- Quote from: Jets303 on April 02, 2012, 04:20:23 PM ---Right on Dustin, I have been building my car for over 2 years now and I am starting to wrap things up. You can see the progress here:
http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/13506-jets303-official-lp640-build-diary-40.html

I see you picked up Jd's car? Im glad the transaction went smoothly, thats pretty rare with that guy  :-\. Any reason he was selling it?

--- End quote ---

Dario, not going to say it went smooth, if I dont get the rest of my stuff soon everyone is going to hear a lot more about it... We will just leave it at that for now

No Bull:
Welcome Jets

What's the chance of us moving your build diary over here and you calling this your new home?  :)

I can move all the pictures over if you want to start a build diary topic for yourself.  Your car is good example of what can be done and don't take this the wrong way.. but the fact that it's being built by a 24 year old says a lot about your talent and ambition which always inspires me.   8)

Thanks,

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version