Build Diaries > Aventador

Front engine Aventador

(1/7) > >>

No Bull:

--- Quote from: ronin on August 19, 2013, 10:30:37 PM ---Mixed news. The owner of the property I live on is in the hospital and his kids are in a dispute over the land rights. To make a long story short, i am caught in the middle and being forced to move.

So how long this project is to remain on hold, or even if I am forced to drop it depends greatly upon what I find. In the meantime, I doubt this project will be able to resume this year. Time, money and weather won't allow it.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear.. when you have a donor, a shop with tools, project funds and time to begin your project, you are welcome to start your build diary here and document your dreams and progress with pictures.

Thanks,

Chris

ronin:
Mixed news. The owner of the property I live on is in the hospital and his kids are in a dispute over the land rights. To make a long story short, i am caught in the middle and being forced to move.

So how long this project is to remain on hold, or even if I am forced to drop it depends greatly upon what I find. In the meantime, I doubt this project will be able to resume this year. Time, money and weather won't allow it.

eddie:

I'm looking at buying some small land OUTSIDE of California and building a house of my own on it. But as soon as that starts, kit car stuff stops. For years, if not indefinitely.

OK, then both. I think to my opinion ,nothing is going to happen, you still going to live with your Mom  and  with that landlord who does not allow any manufacturing on your car :(  I guess  you know better then me

ronin:

--- Quote from: eddie on August 06, 2013, 11:35:49 AM ---So what would it be ? a nice house where you can make money on re sale or
Car that more or less no one wants and money In the drain .
Ill go for the property.

--- End quote ---

What's wrong with both?

eddie:
So what would it be ? a nice house where you can make money on re sale or
Car that more or less no one wants and money In the drain .
Ill go for the property.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version