Author Topic: Aventador replica kit available.  (Read 40434 times)

plans4sale

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 60
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
Re: Aventador replica kit available.
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2015, 03:38:19 PM »
I didnt get banned from MM, bobi did because hes a donkey, and decided to come here and post it in my thread to spite me. at 36, his hopes and dreams of starting a car company are fading quick and he knows it. He really thought someone would invest 2 million dollars because he designed a 3d model. LOL. Doesnt have a real job or career, wasted the last 12 years of his life learning how to 3d model and not actually creating anything in real life. The only success hes had was due to my cnc build thread and decided to imitate me by doing cnc work. Matter of fact, the only reason why he sold a chassis plan, is because of my venta r body. Guy is pathetic and criticizes everyone else's work that hes not capable of.

i mean look at this guy, this is an example of it

Hey, Nathan (Inspirecomposite), the MM forum member once known as Powerhouse banned be without me violating any of the forum rules. He was angry that I exposed him, thus he sent me nonsense PM and just served his own ego by banning me from the forum and telling people lies (he wrote that I sent him a PM with insults, which is definitely not true!). I have no problem with him pretending to be forum god with virtual powers, I just watched and... smile was the best I could do at that funny moment. I'm glad that this happened, because more people are now able to see this person's ego and real character better exposed. It was him and you who used angry insults all over your posts. No wonder you did not get banned on MM, because you both look like brothers, mental-wise.

As for your latest post above, I see that you still continue to use your notorious insults and bad language towards other people (for which a few forum members over here and on MM already told you the truth in your face). You have no idea of what you are talking about. I would recommend you to look at your own skills and fails, before you try to do so with others. You can write whatever you want regarding me or anybody else. You can dream about your perfect skills and my complete lack of expertise, if you believe so.

Last week I was forced to spend extra time on figuring out how to fix the issues related to your exterior and interior kit, because I have a customer who can't use your smaller scale body kit and interior. Yesterday I found that your interior kit is quite inaccurate, which makes it unusable in the real world. You had to carefully check the 3d model's dimensions and scale, prior using it for CNC-milling. This is a copy of my report that I wrote yesterday about the interior you made:

1. The instrument panel and steering column position on that 3d model are about 115.03 mm more towards the left door than necessary. They are positioned in such way that the driver's head would need to be located just below the left roof pillar, and the former will most likely hit the left door window. The center of the driver's body (as well as the seat, steering wheel, etc) must be 350 mm off the center of the car. This means that the distance between the centers of both seats must be 700 mm. Inspire's 3d model have this distance set at whopping 930.06 mm instead.

2. The central tunnel panel is twice as wide, especially around the feet area, hence it will reduce the feet room by mere 100 mm at each side compared to my chassis. On my chassis, I made the tubular central tunnel 200 mm wide. However, the 3d model of the interior is 412.5 mm wide, which pushes the driver 100 mm closer to the left door. Considering that the fiberglass thickness is usually about 5 mm for interior panels, a proper central tunnel panel should be 210 mm wide when covering the chassis.
Custom 3d car & chassis design: https://www.facebook.com/sportni.koli.3
Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2015, 10:37:49 AM »
I didnt get banned from MM, bobi did because hes a donkey, and decided to come here and post it in my thread to spite me. at 36, his hopes and dreams of starting a car company are fading quick and he knows it. He really thought someone would invest 2 million dollars because he designed a 3d model. LOL. Doesnt have a real job or career, wasted the last 12 years of his life learning how to 3d model and not actually creating anything in real life. The only success hes had was due to my cnc build thread and decided to imitate me by doing cnc work. Matter of fact, the only reason why he sold a chassis plan, is because of my venta r body. Guy is pathetic and criticizes everyone else's work that hes not capable of.

i mean look at this guy, this is an example of it

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 10:55:04 AM by INSPIREcomposite »

Bartman

• Liked: 23
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2015, 08:06:41 AM »
Once again the irony.  They are on here bickering because they got banned from madmechanics, on a forum created because of a ban on madmechanics.....

AdrianBurton

• Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2015, 02:25:18 PM »

Try eHarmony.com

he said eeeee harmoneee

hahahahahhahaha

aventcar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2015, 10:20:39 AM »
 ::help

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2015, 09:29:19 AM »

Try eHarmony.com
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

aventcar

• Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2015, 08:03:26 PM »
Ups !   888o ---- :o ----  ::police

plans4sale

« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2015, 04:44:09 PM »
  (Quote from MM, where I was banned by a person calling himself Powerhouse, without me violating any forum rules there; this is why I post my reply to you here instead)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobi1 View Post 
"Sorry for the late input in this regard, I have been busy with recovering my health recently.

I used the exact same dimensions listed in the official technical page of Lamborghini Aventador, hence my chassis design is made according to the proper scale and should fit any properly developed body kit for this car. http://www.lamborghini.com/en/models...pecifications/

I took measurements from the same 3d model that was said to be used by the maker of the body kit mentioned in this thread, and I figured out that its scale is wrong. This is what I measured now, compared to the genuine Aventador:
 - 30.82 mm shorter wheelbase (2669.1848145 mm versus 2700 millimeters);
 - 66.12 mm shorter overall length (4713.8808594 mm versus 4780 mm);
 - 27.26 mm narrower (2002.7372621 mm versus 2030 mm);
 - 22.88 mm lower (1113.1203613 mm versus 1136 mm).

I don't know if the body kit is wrong scale, but the 3d model is definitely smaller. Also, there is an issue with the roof shape, resulting into an inability to roll down the door glasses inside the door panels. The latter could be fixed only if the A-pillar, A2-pillar and B-pillar are being cut and modified to take a proper shape. "

Today, 07:54 PM   #89     ncrazyballa  ncrazyballa is online now Last edited by ncrazyballa; Today at 08:11 PM.
"hey bobi, after glenn bought my body, he decided he wanted to build a tube chassis, he asked for the 3d model of my kit so that he can give to you so that you can make sure the chassis plans you were selling him would fit my body. thats why you have my 3d model, isnt that right? I didnt sell glenn a body under the pretense that it would fit your chassis, however, you did sell him a chassis plan under the pretense it would fit my body. Also, the oem dimensions isnt the problem, you made a guestimate where to support and anchor the doorjam for an aventador kit because there is no such info that could tell you exactly where the tubing should be placed in your design."

No. My chassis was never supposed to be scaled down, in order to fit your body kit. I designed my chassis according to the official dimensions provided by Lamborghini, such like wheelbase, length, width, height, wheel size and location, and roof pillars were shaped to meet the proper side window curvature so that the power windows could roll down inside the door panels. I told all of my customers that my chassis will fit any properly developed Aventador body kit with real 1:1 scale and overall dimensions comparable to the genuine car.
 It was obvious that the body kit Glenn bought by you was not meeting the size of the genuine Aventador (shorter wheel base, shorter length of the side skirt, shorter overall length, narrower body, etc) and proper curvature of the side glasses, this is why he sent me the 3d model which you used for your CNC-build. I had to check that 3d model, take measurements, and tell him how different the body kit was compared to the official Lamborghini technical dimensions. From there, I was able to get the distances I listed in my quote above.

if you think 3/4" off wheelbase of a body that comes in seperate panels is going to matter then you are just stupid my friend. please let me reiterate again, i sent glenn my 3d model almost a year ago. he wanted it so that you can check chassis fitment of my body. This was even before he started building the chassis. and you failed to modify the chassis for him or inform him of it? again, you are an idiot bob.

boss pit was right, you claim your original designs are original, they are just remakes like the one that looks exactly like the pt cruiser. and even the FLT car.

Exposing your true nature is always welcome. It's not the first time you prove yourself as acting this way, using personal insults and bad language. Several people already exposed you here and on MM.

Let me tell you again, so that you can properly understand:

1. My chassis is designed according to the real dimensions and scale of Aventador.
2. To CNC-mill your plugs and build your body kit, you used some 3d mesh model that is smaller scale in any direction (it's not only the wheelbase!). Also, the side glasses are tilted too much, hence the door window will not be able to roll down inside the door panel.
3. The door jams of your body kit are completely wrong where the weatherstripping must be installed, and go too deep inside the cabin.
4. You failed to check and set a proper scale to the 3d model before you went to CNC-mill the plugs. My 1:1 scale chassis have never been supposed to be scaled down, in order to fit your smaller scale body kit.
5. That improper 3d mesh model you were using was sent to me with the sole purpose to check how much wrong is it, and where it will be necessary to be split into pieces and extended in a way to match the real scale of the genuine Aventador.
Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury

« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2015, 04:02:08 PM »
  (Quote from MM, where I was banned by a person calling himself Powerhouse, without me violating any forum rules there; this is why I post my reply to you here instead)

"Sorry for the late input in this regard, I have been busy with recovering my health recently.

I used the exact same dimensions listed in the official technical page of Lamborghini Aventador, hence my chassis design is made according to the proper scale and should fit any properly developed body kit for this car. http://www.lamborghini.com/en/models...pecifications/

I took measurements from the same 3d model that was said to be used by the maker of the body kit mentioned in this thread, and I figured out that its scale is wrong. This is what I measured now, compared to the genuine Aventador:

I don't know if the body kit is wrong scale, but the 3d model is definitely smaller. Also, there is an issue with the roof shape, resulting into an inability to roll down the door glasses inside the door panels. The latter could be fixed only if the A-pillar, A2-pillar and B-pillar are being cut and modified to take a proper shape. "

Today, 07:54 PM   #89     ncrazyballa  ncrazyballa is online now Last edited by ncrazyballa; Today at 08:11 PM.
"hey bobi, after glenn bought my body, he decided he wanted to build a tube chassis, he asked for the 3d model of my kit so that he can give to you so that you can make sure the chassis plans you were selling him would fit my body. thats why you have my 3d model, isnt that right? I didnt sell glenn a body under the pretense that it would fit your chassis, however, you did sell him a chassis plan under the pretense it would fit my body. Also, the oem dimensions isnt the problem, you made a guestimate where to support and anchor the doorjam for an aventador kit because there is no such info that could tell you exactly where the tubing should be placed in your design."

No. My chassis was never supposed to be scaled down, in order to fit your body kit. I designed my chassis according to the official dimensions provided by Lamborghini, such like wheelbase, length, width, height, wheel size and location, and roof pillars were shaped to meet the proper side window curvature so that the power windows could roll down inside the door panels. I told all of my customers that my chassis will fit any properly developed Aventador body kit with real 1:1 scale and overall dimensions comparable to the genuine car.
 It was obvious that the body kit Glenn bought by you was not meeting the size of the genuine Aventador (shorter wheel base, shorter length of the side skirt, shorter overall length, narrower body, etc) and proper curvature of the side glasses, this is why he sent me the 3d model which you used for your CNC-build. I had to check that 3d model, take measurements, and tell him how different the body kit was compared to the official Lamborghini technical dimensions. From there, I was able to get the distances I listed in my quote above.

if you think 3/4" off wheelbase of a body that comes in seperate panels is going to matter then you are just stupid my friend. please let me reiterate again, i sent glenn my 3d model almost a year ago. he wanted it so that you can check chassis fitment of my body. This was even before he started building the chassis. and you failed to modify the chassis for him or inform him of it? again, you are an idiot bob.

boss pit was right, you claim your original designs are original, they are just remakes like the one that looks exactly like the pt cruiser. and even the FLT car.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:04:33 PM by INSPIREcomposite »

plans4sale

« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2015, 12:39:09 PM »

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 12:48:11 PM by plans4sale »

rotarycraig

• Liked: 13
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2015, 08:17:46 AM »
Yes. Please post pics.

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2015, 08:45:39 PM »
Can you show us what you recieved?

« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2015, 07:20:26 AM »
some more

« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2015, 07:19:26 AM »
here is the kit as of now.

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2015, 02:48:21 PM »

REAL CLOSE

2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/134807-3.html
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:16:01 PM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.