Author Topic: Aventador replica kit available.  (Read 40587 times)

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Re: Aventador replica kit available.
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2013, 11:40:52 PM »
Hey I wish you the best of luck. Just be careful and know who you are dealing with

Also read these prior threads

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=1079.0

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=818.15

These people will smile in your face and say anythjng to keep getting your money . When it comes time to deliver what is promised , after you refuse to send more money, is when the problems start

Also look at ebay item 111178928236

Rob is trying to sell eddies kit, using eddies pictures . No wonder Eddie is pissed at rob- he knows rob will try to steal all his business , so he may decide not to even ship the body you paid for to rob

These people are all lowlife backstabbing scammers who will lie cheat and steal to make a dollar, so you need to keep your wits about you
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 01:27:08 AM by Tusabes »

lamborand

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-10
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2013, 11:26:54 PM »
Well, Robs been very honest with me and i actually flew with my wife out to meet him in Arizona, he took me to his house and his shop and showed me everything, even took me to see the mold hes making of the aventador, we just decided to buy venta700's cause robs mold will take a while to finish. Im sorry to hear about the problems jadams had but i did see Rob posted that he will fullfill his commitment soon with an aventador body. Thanks for the advice I hope all works out for everyone, im going remain optimistic cause he is posting my build already on youtube and he was very open to me and my wife..im excited  ::rocker
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 01:58:33 AM by lamborand »

Tusabes

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2013, 11:19:58 PM »
You are dealing with three crooks (rob tony and Eddie ) so the chances of something not going right are very high . Be careful .

Just for reference , to show you what kind of people these are, eddie scammed jadams by selling him an unusable $30,0000 reventon and shipped him a different terrible body than the one he showed jadams in person/ one with huge gaps, overlaps and poor body lines.  then rob conned Jadams into giving him this Eddie reventon body for free , with the promise he would make him a "better " reventon body

In reality all rob did was correct the problems with eddies reventon body and put it up for sale himself .

lamborand

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 11:03:38 PM »
 i understand what your saying  but Rob did show me the receipts where he paid for the body on ebay, hes been good to communicate, He told me that his (tony's) body's are too thin but can be re-inforced and fixed. When i spoke to Tony and told him that Rob was building my car and biuying a body from him , he was furious and hang up on me. he later called me back and aplogized. All in all i believe that the aventador is coming soon and its abpout time cause im burned out on murci's (never thought id say that) but they are almost getting to be like Camaros..(everyones got one) time for a new sexy beast like the Aventador to hit the streets! And im sorry to say this but who in the world with two eyes and a brain would like to drive a reventon? i mean look at it.. it looks like a fricken batmobile. Im just sayin... ::rocker
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 02:04:25 AM by lamborand »

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 10:55:23 PM »
You might be right about the molds. That guy Tony, his real name is Anthony. Those guys had me convince that they were legitimate but trust me the aren't. I have the police report and my lawyer is still fighting this civil matter but these cases take time. They are saying they doctors and ex pilots. They gave me all types of tips and blah blah. They scammers trust me.

Tusabes

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 10:26:49 PM »
"venta700" is Eddy from South Carolina and he's a scammer. Check around and evaluate these so called builders. Some do produce but have turned into scammers ( not sending product). Roblp640 owes me an Reventon but has agreed to replace the Reventon with Aventador because the molds for the Reventon is trashed ( Robslp640 words). So lets see how all this play out in 4-6 weeks.
There were never any molds for the reventon
All rob did was take your body and fix it to make it more accurate. Molds were never made

lamborand

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 10:14:36 PM »
  Wow i didnt know the guy from "venta700" was a scammer i talked with Tony i never spoke to anyone named Eddy but the guy seemed very helpful and had a stretched fiero chassis for sale that he was offering and he also said he would help me out with the build giving me pointers and telling me where to get necessary parts etc. i never suspected him as being a scammer, what a shocker. Regarding RobLP640 so far everything seems ok  for now, i havnt received the title to the chassis yet but im waiting. Rob did show me the receipts for the body kit he bought from venta700 and hes starting my build diary on his youtube channel showing my chassis if that means anything. All is good so far, sorry to hear about your aventador body situation i hope all works out for you.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:47:49 PM by lamborand »

chrisruck2009

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2013, 07:47:39 PM »
I have managed to find a couple of people lately that seem good. Not much when it comes to Adventador though.
The site and supporting pictures are much more than provided by others in the case of Inspire Composite. Lets not judge until we see but fingers crossed.
I was / am still seriously considering the Vendetta from Franco at Gagliardo. He has also been great to deal with and sounds professional. He has plenty to show to support the quality of the kit and workmanship. However, I really want to build the chassis and driveline and may not be able to get the kit on its own from him. Good thing with Vendetta is that it is its own design and you are not trying to get it to look like an exact replica of anything.
I will keep you posted.

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2013, 06:59:54 PM »
"venta700" is Eddy from South Carolina and he's a scammer. Check around and evaluate these so called builders. Some do produce but have turned into scammers ( not sending product). Roblp640 owes me an Reventon but has agreed to replace the Reventon with Aventador because the molds for the Reventon is trashed ( Robslp640 words). So lets see how all this play out in 4-6 weeks.

chrisruck2009

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2013, 06:52:32 PM »
At first glance this certainly looks like the most accurate of the Adventador kits out there? At this early stage I am happy to put the work in to get the body straight. The hardest part is getting its shape.

Given the arrival of this kit, unless someone can point me at something perfect, I will go this way.

To update those interested, I have been busy putting together the design detail for my car having initially had the intention of using a twin turbo Bentley engine. After a lot of research I think it is a smarter move to go with a LS7 or LS9 based engine. You can buy all the after market ECU and harness to bolt them up. Further, anyone can work on them. No one can promise that they can get the Bentley to run with a non Bentley gearbox and we are likely to spend thousands.

The issue I have is that it just doesn't sound like a V12. I have been working with Charlie Strickland who has been a massive help and we think a destroked, high revving engine. With some work we can still get up to 700hp and still be drivable. Then some good exhaust work. Any ideas?

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2013, 05:05:32 PM »
What glass fits this kit?
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

lamborand

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2013, 02:55:31 PM »
  Actually he did buy the kit a few weeks ago from a guy named eddie whos from Florida..i think he advertised for a while under the name "venta700"?? but hes still waiting for the kit to be made im told it takes about 4-6 weeks to complete?

Tusabes

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2013, 02:50:45 PM »
  Wow, im very impressed..im new to the replica building but i admire all you guys that build these quality cars its a serious talent. i have roblp640 building me an aventador right now and he just posted the chassis on his youtube channel.
 its nice to see aventadors finally being built cause you gotta admit they are extremely rare to see and very beautiful design. great job on your body!  ::headbang
How is he building you an aventador when the only body panels he has are the front and rear bumpers and hood ??
He doesn't have the entire side , he is going to need to buy it from a supplier like Eddie or ikr or this one ??

lamborand

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 02:29:03 PM »
  Wow, im very impressed..im new to the replica building but i admire all you guys that build these quality cars its a serious talent. i have roblp640 building me an aventador right now and he just posted the chassis on his youtube channel.
 its nice to see aventadors finally being built cause you gotta admit they are extremely rare to see and very beautiful design. great job on your body!  ::headbang

Tusabes

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 02:07:47 PM »
Beautiful !!  The only concern is how much bodywork will be required to refine

I don't know if Eddie made his off the racing game too but none of his panels are usable without extensive bodywork

I wish someone would make an aventador with Watson levels of precision where all the parts will bolt on perfectly like OEM