Build Diaries > Diablo

Diablo 6.0 on Acura NSX

(1/3) > >>

nautoncall:
I emailed Mike, and he did in fact build it.  Thank you so much.  Hopefully I can get some pictures of the build.

Hey, since the emblems are on the wrong side, think it will take the paint off to remove them from the grill and swap to correct position? 

No Bull:

--- Quote from: nautoncall on October 26, 2013, 09:09:38 AM ---Yes, I have been on the NSX forum and heard how everyone says what a waste to mess up such a great car.  Well, I didn't mess it up.  Don't know who built it.  I wish I knew just to ask questions.  I really was interested in it because there are tons of aftermarkets mods I can do.  Not that much trouble to build the motor and add twin turbos.  That's on my wish list.  We are adding coilovers to the rear now.  We just redid the exhaust yesterday.  I'll post a link.

--- End quote ---

The NSX is a nice car but I think the Diablo body was an improvement.  :) 

Not too many NSX's will turn your head but catching a rare  glimpse of a Lambo will certainly turn your head every time. 

NSX guys 0 - Lambo replica guys 1

Thanks for sharing

Chris

redhammer:

--- Quote from: nautoncall on October 26, 2013, 09:18:08 PM ---He may have built it , but none of those pictures are of my car.  Would love to see some real built pictures.   ::LAMBO

--- End quote ---
The links he has posted are of his car and it's part of his sig, not part of the post/reply

nautoncall:
He may have built it , but none of those pictures are of my car.  Would love to see some real built pictures.   ::LAMBO

rodrieguz:
Mike vetter from the car factory in florida built this car.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version