How To - Tips > Doors

Mirrors

<< < (3/20) > >>

nickmkk:
No worries, they did say powered mirrors so I assumed they had the motors.  No big deal either way, i only bought the one side and it was only $30.  I may also send it back if the shipping is cheap enough.

SchulzeA:
Guess I should have said to make sure it says they have power folding option. My 06 sierra's fold in and so does my 07 suburban. So those vehicles have it available for sure. My apologies for not giving enough detail.

AdrianBurton:
Nick
I got the same ones, I just sent them back because they dont fold

eddie:
Most new SUV have  folding mirrors. Also cars too such as bmw .Acuras etc .shop around and then get aftermarket B/N for far less price.

nickmkk:
I bought a silverado mirror for $30 and this is what the guts look like.  It looks like it will work but I'll need to use something else for adjusting the power mirrors as the silverado mirror is huge.  Also, I thought these would have a motor to actually fold the mirrors but they don't, I'm assuming the Escalade mirrors actually have the motors.  I'll probably try an Escalade mirror next if someone can verify that they have folding motors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version