Build Diaries > Aventador

COMPLETE Aventador kit? Glass? Interior? Lights?

(1/5) > >>

Robert:

--- Quote from: 76mx on November 23, 2013, 10:00:50 PM ---Does it seem odd to anyone else that he can show us a complete car, chassis and all, but not be able to show us a body kit with even door jambs? Same question as before, has anyone actually purchased one of these kits? Whether he can be contacted or not, does he have a buildable kit and is it available? How does anybody know?
Very Good Point!

--- End quote ---

76mx:
I have seen the youtube and if you mean by all of the parts a body shell, glass cut from another car, and some cnc plastic parts, you are right. But watching the video carefully, the doors and decks are not cut, it is just a shell sitting on 2x4's. Look closely and you will see the 2x4's as well as daylight from the rear fenderwells through the windshield where the interior should be. You can also see the same through the rear deck to the rear fendrwells where the engine should be. I would have no problem going to see this, as I did with Venta, as I too am in the market for an Aventador body kit, but a shell sitting on boards is not my idea of a fantastic build that he has been praised for. It is not my idea of a build at all. And a body shell is not my idea of a body kit. Until I know that there is something there that I might be interested in, or until someone has actually seen one, I think I have answered my own question.

Tusabes:
His YouTube videos show all the parts , lights glass etc but no one from the forums has visited him yet

He has been around for decades though , he made a Ferrari f50 and Bugatti eb110 back in the 1990s, when he was just a teenager . He put them up on eBay a year or so ago

76mx:
Does it seem odd to anyone else that he can show us a complete car, chassis and all, but not be able to show us a body kit with even door jambs? Same question as before, has anyone actually purchased one of these kits? Whether he can be contacted or not, does he have a buildable kit and is it available? How does anybody know?

Tusabes:
He posted his phone number here

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/general-kitcar-chat/17004-1st-aventador-replica-video-2.html#post186217

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version