Build Diaries > Countach

Countach Air Con Controller

<< < (12/12)

Linlor:
Graeme;

I have been looking for the same thing for a while now.  I asked Theo over on Lamboreplica a while ago if he would be willing to send me his CAD but I never heard back.

I have been looking at how I can make one of these myself with either milled plastic or maybe even a 3d print as String suggests.  I have even been searching out plastic molding supplies local to me to see I can make a buck and then mold the top panel and switch plugs. 

If you can get the measurements, I think between us, we can get something made up.  Please keep me posted on your progress.

Thanks
Don

String:
I would suggest contacting this guy , http://www.siennacountach.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=129&Itemid=59
His name is Theo and he is an administrator on the uk forum 'lamboreplica.co.uk'
If you can get measurements I can draw it up for you , and maybe a 3d print can be made..
 :)

Graeme Stebbing:
Hi Guys, Would anyone have any dimensions of this unit, or even better a CAD drawing,and a possible supplier of the switches, as I have not won the lotto I figure I'm going to have to make one from scratch , but without some idea of its size, I don't know how wide to make my console, I had thought of going with a single din width, but that looks too wide, any help much appreciated.
Graeme

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version